Emby for Kodi 18.4

twistedvincent

twistedvincent

I had to reinstall the latest Kodi and for some reason I'm unable to get a folder view for any of my files. It was a one click setting a couple weeks ago and no I don't see an option at all and without a folder view using Emby with Kodi is impossible

I hope somebody can help. 

twistedvincent

Absolutely Positive! I've tried both the Emby add on AND EmbyCon and neither have it any more.  

I never used embycon before and it's frustrating.

I want to use the Kodi addon because I have a TON of HUGE 4K HDR sports files that, for various reasons, I skip forward thru them. When using the regular android app there's a few second pause before the video continues whereas the kodi app skips forward quickly and without pausing to continue. 

twistedvincent

Like I said, never used embycon but am 1000% sure I had a folder view option previously otherwise I wouldn't have any use for it.

horstepipe

@@twistedvincent can you please specify what you mean by a „folder view“?

Tbh I have no idea what you’re talking about, but if I had to guess I‘d say it’s probably only available if you sync the database in „native“ mode, not in „addon“ mode

twistedvincent

I have folders for soccer, rugby ect and now I get just a list view in whatever order I specify. I just want to be able to navigate to specifics folders like my desktop

twistedvincent

I'm still confused. How do I reset the local library in emby/kodi?

I'm thick sometimes....sorry. I very much appreciate the help though.