"no such module: FTS5" on UPDATE/DELETE

salvsuperb

salvsuperb

Greetings!

I have been living with a "ghost" playlist issue for some time now (placed a m3u file in a lib folder, then deleted it, then added it back, and since the playlist contents have been "frozen"), so today decided to give a manual fix a try inspecting/manipulating the db directly.
I think the root cause is that the record in the db does not have a path to the corresponding m3u file anymore
5d34812811bb7_Capture.png

Because of this I decided (after a db backup) to attempt both UPDATE and DELETE of the record, but in both cases I get back the error in the title... 
My experience with sqlite is non-existent, so I tried doing this from multiple clients (extenal dBeaver adapter, TNAS's pre-installed 'sqlite3' binary, and again using the TNAS's python + sqlite adapter), but the error is consistent.

Does anybody have any suggestion / had similar issues?

Thanks in advance

----

Device: F2-220
TOS version: 4.0.13
Emby Server version: 4.1.0.1

Hi, it sounds like their preinstalled sqlite version is too old. Do you know what version it is?

salvsuperb

Hi Luke, sorry for late reply

[root@TNAS-0032A4 ~]# sqlite3 --version
3.21.0 2017-10-24 18:55:49 1a584e499906b5c87ec7d43d4abce641fdf017c42125b083109bc77c4de48827

But my assumption was this is just a client unrelated to the version of the c lib in use by emby?

Anyway I just noticed the error in dBeaver was actually different:

5d362eb6aaafc_Capture.png

So I tried setting write permissions for "others" (I am connecting dbeaver over NFS), on library.db, and now it works

The strange thing is that the on-host sqlite3 client was being run as root though... well maybe these were two different issues after all (as you said, it might be the preinstalled sqlite client's version.. oddly enough, I can't even run the latest one from https://www.sqlite.org/download.html because here is some executable restriction in place on this linux distro..)

Thanks anyway :) !