Jump to content


Photo

"no such module: FTS5" on UPDATE/DELETE

sqlite library.db playlists mediaitems update delete

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 salvsuperb OFFLINE  

salvsuperb

    Newbie

  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 05:17 PM

Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:18 AM

Greetings!

I have been living with a "ghost" playlist issue for some time now (placed a m3u file in a lib folder, then deleted it, then added it back, and since the playlist contents have been "frozen"), so today decided to give a manual fix a try inspecting/manipulating the db directly.
I think the root cause is that the record in the db does not have a path to the corresponding m3u file anymore
5d34812811bb7_Capture.png

Because of this I decided (after a db backup) to attempt both UPDATE and DELETE of the record, but in both cases I get back the error in the title... 
My experience with sqlite is non-existent, so I tried doing this from multiple clients (extenal dBeaver adapter, TNAS's pre-installed 'sqlite3' binary, and again using the TNAS's python + sqlite adapter), but the error is consistent.


Does anybody have any suggestion / had similar issues?

Thanks in advance

----

Device: F2-220
TOS version: 4.0.13
Emby Server version: 4.1.0.1



#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

    System Architect

  • Administrators
  • 140491 posts
  • Local time: 11:17 AM

Posted 21 July 2019 - 12:45 PM

Hi, it sounds like their preinstalled sqlite version is too old. Do you know what version it is?

#3 salvsuperb OFFLINE  

salvsuperb

    Newbie

  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 05:17 PM

Posted 22 July 2019 - 05:57 PM

Hi Luke, sorry for late reply
 

[root@TNAS-0032A4 ~]# sqlite3 --version
3.21.0 2017-10-24 18:55:49 1a584e499906b5c87ec7d43d4abce641fdf017c42125b083109bc77c4de48827

But my assumption was this is just a client unrelated to the version of the c lib in use by emby?

Anyway I just noticed the error in dBeaver was actually different:

5d362eb6aaafc_Capture.png

So I tried setting write permissions for "others" (I am connecting dbeaver over NFS), on library.db, and now it works

The strange thing is that the on-host sqlite3 client was being run as root though... well maybe these were two different issues after all (as you said, it might be the preinstalled sqlite client's version.. oddly enough, I can't even run the latest one from https://www.sqlite.org/download.html because here is some executable restriction in place on this linux distro..)

Thanks anyway :) !



#4 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

    System Architect

  • Administrators
  • 140491 posts
  • Local time: 11:17 AM

Posted 22 July 2019 - 05:58 PM

That's interesting, thanks for the info.







Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sqlite, library.db, playlists, mediaitems, update, delete

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users