Ok, clear. Can you leave some instruction on how to root and how to increase swap?
Yes. Of course.
1. You need a male-male USB cable: https://images-na.ss...QLL._SX425_.jpg
2. You need a computer running Windows or Linux and install ADB (ADB is used communicate between your computer and Shield) https://www.xda-deve...ws-macos-linux/.
3. Enable the "Developer Options" on your Shield (http://corochann.com...oid-tv-216.html).
4. Under the "Developer Options" enable USB Debugging and connect your Shield and computer using the male-male USB cable.
5. Go here: https://developer.nv...loper-os-images to download the correct image for you device and follow the provided instructions. IMPORTANTE: Be sure that you have picked the correction image otherwise you will brick your Shield.
6. Then, you can run "sudo adb shell" on your computer and you are in the shell of your Shield.
7. Run the following commands to enable swap (5 GB).
echo 1 > /sys/block/zram0/reset
fallocate -l 5G /data/swapfile
chmod 600 /data/swapfile