Lifetime subscription (Assinatura Vitalícia)

augustocabral

augustocabral

I made the installation of the emby server and tested it in my house, after some accesses I noticed that the system asks me for a single payment or a fixed payment for monthly payments. I wonder if with just such a single payment, the system lets me create multiple users on my local network and if there is any limitation on the number of users to be registered.

(Realizei a instalação do emby server e teste em minha casa, após alguns acessos notei que o sistema me pede um pagamento único ou um pagamento fixo por mensalidades. Gostaria de saber se com apenas esse pagamento único, o sistema me deixa criar vários usuários em minha rede local e se existe alguma limitação na quantidade de usuários a serem cadastrados.)

Edited by augustocabral

Hi.  There is no limit to the number of users you can create.  The limits are on the number of devices that can use Premiere features.

Please see below for more answers and let us know if you still have questions.

Thanks.

Is there a limit to Premiere?

augustocabral

Oi. Não há limite para o número de usuários que você pode criar. Os limites estão no número de dispositivos que podem usar os recursos do Premiere.

Por favor, veja abaixo para mais respostas e deixe-nos saber se você ainda tiver dúvidas.

Obrigado.

Existe um limite para o Premiere?

Na minha rede local, posso usar vários usuários sem comprar/pagar mensalmente a versão principal (Premiere)? Existe alguma licença vitalícia?

(On my local network, can I use multiple users without buying / paying monthly for the main version (Premiere)? Is there any lifetime license?)

Edited by augustocabral

Hi.  You can have as many users as you wish.  The limits are on devices and only for specific features as explained in the link above.

augustocabral

Hi.  You can have as many users as you wish.  The limits are on devices and only for specific features as explained in the link above.

Right. But is the feature free, or do I need to pay monthly to be able to distribute on my local network?

Right. But is the feature free, or do I need to pay monthly to be able to distribute on my local network?

Exactly what feature are you referring to?  Local vs. remote does not matter.

Perhaps we're dealing with translation troubles here.  Is there perhaps a Portuguese-speaking user that may be able to translate better than Google? :) 

augustocabral

Exactly what feature are you referring to?  Local vs. remote does not matter.

Perhaps we're dealing with translation troubles here.  Is there perhaps a Portuguese-speaking user that may be able to translate better than Google? :)

Right. My situation is: a local network only. I need to know if to use the service within that local network it is necessary to pay monthly for it. Or there is a free or lifetime service (paid only once). Sorry about the translator.

Edited by augustocabral

augustocabral

Local or not makes no difference.  Whether or not you need Premiere or an extended device license depends on exactly which apps and features you will use.

Is there a limit to Premiere?

I would just share the media on my local network. I performed a test with my smartphone, but after a few minutes the Emby software requested a Premiere subscription or a specific value. I just need to know if there's any way to share this media for free, or if you need to pay monthly.

I didn't find this information on the link you gave me.

Correct, that tells you what is counted as a Premiere device and what requires Premiere.  That is also linked from the article I pointed to:

So how do I determine if the limit will be okay for me?

Look at the Feature Matrix and note the features you use that are NOT in the "Free" column. Count the number of devices your users will use for just those features. Even if this count is near the 25 limit, we suggest you just try the normal license for a month of typical usage by your users and see if it works for you (it does for almost everyone). Your server will show if you are close to or over the limit.

BAlGaInTl

You can purchase a 1 time lifetime license that works both locally and remote.  Where the media is being accessed from doesn't matter.