Vimeo channel coming soon !

snazy2000

snazy2000

Yeah I think the system core should just not show the other display options if there's a limit @@Luke

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah I think the system core should just not show the other display options if there's a limit @@Luke

+1

Or every categories/channels have it own display filter.

Sven

I installed the vimeo plugin. But i get this.

What do you need on the config page? I don't find any access token on vimeo....

OGRQVTt.png

snazy2000

You enter the link in your browser and agree then you see the access code.

Sven

You enter the link in your browser and agree then you see the access code.

Indeed, thanks

snazy2000

I need to make it more clear at some point

SikSlayer

Minor issue I'm having withthe Twitch channel. When I click on Channels in the web client, I see logos for Vimeo, Revision 3, and Trailers, but not for Twitch. It's there when I uninstall the plugin and go to get a new one, but not after its installed. I've seen screenshots that it should have the logo, so maybe something is wrong on my end. Any ideas?

SikSlayer

Hmm I will take look later

Only the 'primary' image was there. I had to copy the 'backdrop' image from the catalog, and paste it, as well as a copy named 'thumbs' into the \AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\ImagesByName\channels\Twitch TV folder, and then point to it by highlighting the channel, and clicking that little pencil icon to manually enter them.

I noticed later that the other plugins don't have any images in their folders, so while I've 'fixed' my issue, the core cause wasn't. Hope you find time to take a look.

Only the 'primary' image was there. I had to copy the 'backdrop' image from the catalog, and paste it, as well as a copy named 'thumbs' into the \AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\ImagesByName\channels\Twitch TV folder, and then point to it by highlighting the channel, and clicking that little pencil icon to manually enter them.

I noticed later that the other plugins don't have any images in their folders, so while I've 'fixed' my issue, the core cause wasn't. Hope you find time to take a look.

Good day,

Simply remove that image, then go to the web client for that plugin, mouse over it and click edit, then simply delete any image there, then do "full refresh", then the correct images will be download.

My best

• Like 1

SikSlayer

Good day,

Simply remove that image, then go to the web client for that plugin, mouse over it and click edit, then simply delete any image there, then do "full refresh", then the correct images will be download.

My best

That was forehead-slappingly simple.

Now I feel stupid for not having tried that before. -_-

Thank you.

• Like 1