Vimeo channel coming soon !

snazy2000

DGMayor

Only on dev atm :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Gotcha.  I'll wait (im)patiently! :)

• Like 2

Great to hear. You need to get your PayPal address out there so people can make donations.

Snazy, you should just consider making some of these plug-ins premium for a few bucks.

• Like 2

Tim Hobbs

Thought I'd provide a little feedback:

General
* It would be nice to change the mouse cursor when loading - maybe a loding icon too. Just a small thing but good UX
* As someone else mentioned already (I think), navigation would be nice. The browser back button works well, but it would still be nice to have an up/back button within the channel

Twitch
* Showing the chat window for a stream would be nice (EDIT: I just realized this probably is a limitation of the video player, but it would still be cool. What would you need to get this to work?)
* Feeds should sort similar to how they do on twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Team%20Fortress%202 - or at least there should be an option to sort by most watched.
* I'd try to mimic the twitch presentation, with the stream name as well as the streamer info: "My Game - 0 viewers on timhobbs"

Also, not sure if anyone else mentioned or has had the issue, but twitch stream windows just randomly close for me. If you need more info, just let me know.

BTW - is the source for these in github? I'd be willing to help out some if needed.

Edited by Tim Hobbs

Thought I'd provide a little feedback:

General

* It would be nice to change the mouse cursor when loading - maybe a loding icon too. Just a small thing but good UX

* As someone else mentioned already (I think), navigation would be nice. The browser back button works well, but it would still be nice to have an up/back button within the channel

Twitch

* Showing the chat window for a stream would be nice (EDIT: I just realized this probably is a limitation of the video player, but it would still be cool. What would you need to get this to work?)

* Feeds should sort similar to how they do on twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Team%20Fortress%202 - or at least there should be an option to sort by most watched.

* I'd try to mimic the twitch presentation, with the stream name as well as the streamer info: "My Game - 0 viewers on timhobbs"

Also, not sure if anyone else mentioned or has had the issue, but twitch stream windows just randomly close for me. If you need more info, just let me know.

BTW - is the source for these in github? I'd be willing to help out some if needed.

Yup, they're all in the same plugin solution, so feel free to help add new ones or add to existing...

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.Plugins

snazy2000

I think the window closes if there is a short amount of loss of video for what ever reason haven't really look in to it yet

Tim Hobbs

I was thinking ustream.tv and justin.tv may be good channels too.

I have the plugin repo already (for the chapters stuff) and I have 1 chapters provider to do, but after that I thought I'd look into creating some new channels.

• Like 2

SikSlayer

First and foremost, great job!

I was thinking ustream.tv and justin.tv may be good channels too.

I have the plugin repo already (for the chapters stuff) and I have 1 chapters provider to do, but after that I thought I'd look into creating some new channels.

I'd love to see Justin.tv especially.

But maybe even more important, I think that it'd be a better idea to merge all of these into one, instead of different 'channels'.

Also, is it possible to log into Twitch so that followed channels are listed?

EDIT: Actually, the Twitch channel shows nothing, and complains about supporting only 100 records at a time, Revision 3 doesn't even show up in the channels list even though its installed, and Vimeo wont let me enter my username (which starts with an A) and asks for a number, no matter what I enter anyway.

Edited by SikSlayer

AlwinHummels

+1 fot Twit TV

and Online radio ;-)

Hope this could be possible soon :P

sfnetwork

We need a little MUSIC in our lives   :P

-Songza

-Rdio

etc...

Edited by sfnetwork

EDIT: Actually, the Twitch channel shows nothing, and complains about supporting only 100 records at a time, Revision 3 doesn't even show up in the channels list even though its installed, and Vimeo wont let me enter my username (which starts with an A) and asks for a number, no matter what I enter anyway.

Good day,

Update need it for the plugins.

My best

Tim Hobbs

I don't think the username stuff was actually wired up to do anything just yet. Snazzy said these are pretty bare bones, so the idea is to gradually enhance them from the current state. I know he said he'd just had a little girl so he won't be having too much free time to work on the channels, so I thought I'd pick up the slack there when I have free time.

The reason why there are separate channels is because of how the channels interface with mb, and the fact that all of these api's are different. Trying to get them all to work within one monolithic codebase would be a maintenance nightmare.

• Like 1

snazy2000

The vimeo channel has a working personal stuff but the plugin just needs updating :)

The rest of the plugins need updating to support new version of server

• Like 1

SikSlayer

Good day,

Update need it for the plugins.

My best

I'm going to assume you forgot a comma after the word Update, and that there's an update coming that I need.

That's cool, this is early stuff.

I don't think the username stuff was actually wired up to do anything just yet. Snazzy said these are pretty bare bones, so the idea is to gradually enhance them from the current state. I know he said he'd just had a little girl so he won't be having too much free time to work on the channels, so I thought I'd pick up the slack there when I have free time.

The reason why there are separate channels is because of how the channels interface with mb, and the fact that all of these api's are different. Trying to get them all to work within one monolithic codebase would be a maintenance nightmare.

Actually, with the Channels being its own section in the MB interface, this is just fine.

I'm going to assume you forgot a comma after the word Update, and that there's an update coming that I need.

That's cool, this is early stuff.

The vimeo channel has a working personal stuff but the plugin just needs updating :)

The rest of the plugins need updating to support new version of server

Tim Hobbs

I don't use any of those so I am not sure what kind of channel potential they have, but if it works I'd certainly give it a shot.

• Like 1

snazy2000

Version 1.0.5261.26995 should include personal channels. It also includes sorting for videos

Koleckai Silvestri

Version 1.0.5261.26995 should include personal channels. It also includes sorting for videos

Is this a new release as currently, Vimeo doesn't even appear in the web client if installed.

MrWebsmith

this newest update restored it for me wayne... rev3 is still MIA though..

snazy2000

Have just uploaded the a new version of rev 3 :) 1.0.5261.25694  

All Plugins need latest dev build

• Like 3

Have just uploaded the a new version of rev 3 :) 1.0.5261.25694  

All Plugins need latest dev build

Well done!

I still have problem with the one I report that it only give me error when I click on it.

snazy2000

I'm having issues with every channel atm not sure if there's problem with there api as nothing has changed

snazy2000

Try changing the filter to less than 100

• Like 1

Try changing the filter to less than 100

Yes buddy, that solve the issue, well done.

I never thought it about the display filter tho.