Biggz88

Biggz88

So I just installed Emby and finally was able to get everything configured to the point where I was ready to watch a movie and once I clicked on play i am getting this error "

Playback Error
No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

This is happening on both TV Shows and Movies and I am not sure on how to fix the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Not sure how many log files to upload and I am currently on Linux Mint (Latest Version) and I am also running the latest version of Emby Server as well.

If you need anymore information please let me know. I also wanted to add that I have my media sources going to a webdav folder as well where all of my tv shows and movies are stored. Those are located in linux under /mnt/dav

embyserver.txt

embyserver-63690095862.txt

ffmpeg-transcode-1cf952ad-845b-44c2-8a2d-916893fe6032_1.txt

ffmpeg-transcode-3db184a5-e8d4-4580-a7bd-8f65d41da01b_1.txt

Biggz88

Just wanted to add as well I did set the correct permissions for the Movie Folder and TV Shows folder so that the user for my Emby server is able to read and write from those folders and it is still not working.

mastrmind11

Did you try to play this stuff in the middle of a library scan?  Try to rescan your library, seems like ffprobe is trying to probe an incomplete media file.

Hi, this error makes it appear there is something preventing ffmpeg from being able to read the contents of the file:

file:/mnt/dav/TV Shows/11.22.63/Season 1/11.22.63 - S01E04 - The Eyes of Texas.mkv: Input/output error

• 11 months later...