Photo

Offline Synced media - no showname?

offline sync

Best Answer dlokey22 , 03 March 2019 - 02:31 AM

When you go to "My Downloads", you should see at the bottom your server name and an icon for "TV".  Click on that and it should lead you to a view with the poster art for the shows you downloaded.  Click on the poster and you get a listing of the seasons and episodes you downloaded.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 justmejustme OFFLINE  

justmejustme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Local time: 02:11 PM

Posted 27 February 2019 - 05:24 PM

Coming from the Plex world because sync never works correctly there... so I'm trying out Emby.

So far, much better interface, much better responsiveness.

But Offline mode is a little confusing:

Long version:

• I can sync TV episodes just fine (though I can't specify resolutions, only bandwidth?)
  • When I later connect offline, it asks me to Select Server - which is unavailable due to my being offline on a bus
  • Fine, I finally notice the "My Downloads" button. That's fair, I suppose.
  • This takes me to a list of everything downloaded! Yeah!
  • But wait... it tells me episode numbers and episode titles. I synced 5 different shows (latest 3 unwatched episodes of each) and now I have to guess which one is which by episode number, name, and a screenshot?

Short version:

• Please add the show's name to the shows so I can tell what episode belongs with which show in the "Latest Downloaded Videos" view. I know the data is there since I can click into each and see it on the detail screen....

#2 dlokey22 OFFLINE  

dlokey22

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Local time: 11:11 AM

Posted 03 March 2019 - 02:31 AM   Best Answer

When you go to "My Downloads", you should see at the bottom your server name and an icon for "TV".  Click on that and it should lead you to a view with the poster art for the shows you downloaded.  Click on the poster and you get a listing of the seasons and episodes you downloaded.

Edited by dlokey22, 03 March 2019 - 02:33 AM.

• justmejustme likes this

#3 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 135022 posts
  • Local time: 02:11 PM

Posted 17 March 2019 - 02:18 AM

We're looking into improving this. Thanks for the feedback.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: offline, sync

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users