In anyway is it possible to tweak the UI?

KumarjitDey

KumarjitDey

For e.g. if I wanted to change the color of the top bar containing "Movies" "Suggestions" etc from Grey to Black, could I? I mean like by modifying one of the files in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Theater or by tweaking any other file contained in another folder?

5c652f58de55a_0455B30577A14C7DB40EAD1CC7

KumarjitDey

Not at this time. Have you tried the various theme options in the app?

yes, appletv, blue radiance and dark are my favourites.

• 5 months later...
TheShanMan

Is more extensive theming support coming at some point? I have a large collection of B&W movies and TV shows that I watch on a vintage B&W TV and Theater doesn't work well there because it's such low resolution. I'm forced to use WMC because I can substantially enlarge images and text, but WMC has some problems and of course is forcing me to stick with Windows 7.

Guest asrequested

I have a large collection of B&W movies and TV shows that I watch on a vintage B&W TV 

Wow! I'm quite impressed by that!

TheShanMan

Haha! Thanks! I bought a beautiful 1956 console TV several years back and repaired it. That really helped develop a love for the old stuff! Twilight Zone is perhaps my all time favorite TV show.

Guest asrequested

Haha! Thanks! I bought a beautiful 1956 console TV several years back and repaired it. That really helped develop a love for the old stuff! Twilight Zone is perhaps my all time favorite TV show.

I'm totally hijacking, here. But how do you interface the devices? This is blowing my mind! 

Is more extensive theming support coming at some point? I have a large collection of B&W movies and TV shows that I watch on a vintage B&W TV and Theater doesn't work well there because it's such low resolution. I'm forced to use WMC because I can substantially enlarge images and text, but WMC has some problems and of course is forcing me to stick with Windows 7.

We want to, but we have to focus on core features first. 

• Like 1

TheShanMan

I'm totally hijacking, here. But how do you interface the devices? This is blowing my mind! 

I added a video card that has an s-video output, which hooks up to a little s-video to coax converter box (dirt cheap on ebay), which then hooks to the TV. So the TV is essentially a second monitor. I then use EventGhost and scripts set up to switch to the B&W for video and audio (switching between hdmi audio and the normal audio output). I don't know if you're just curious or seriously interested but feel free to PM me for more details if you want me to go into more depth!

• 6 months later...