cimema mode doesnt work

chowbok

mgworek

Here is my latest log since the last few posts didn't have logs. I tried to play a movie and it went straight to my custom intro then my codecs intros.

FYI, for trailers, I only New and Upcoming in Theaters selected. If I manually go view the trailers, they are in my library and I can play them. 

embyserver.txt

• 2 weeks later...
Happy2Play

@@Luke

In my tests only local trailers are playing even with "Include trailers from movies in my library" disabled.  Test system with no local trailers don't play trailers at all.

Only tested in web client, 4.0.2.0 and 4.1.0.8 plugin v1.0.10.0.

Edited by Happy2Play

• 2 months later...
ggibson793

I can confirm that Cinema Mode is now working as expected on Emby server 4.1.1.0 on Windows 10 Pro

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
goldsworthy1

Cinema mode is now working for me, however if i play the same movie again, it plays the same trailers...

Not sure if the trailers arent being marked as played? or its ignoring the played tag on the trailer?

Cinema mode is now working for me, however if i play the same movie again, it plays the same trailers...

Not sure if the trailers arent being marked as played? or its ignoring the played tag on the trailer?

There is an option to control this in cinema mode settings.

goldsworthy1

This option?

d55612edd776c54847f50874b2213261.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Edited by goldsworthy1

goldsworthy1

ok, so ive been using 1 movie to test, but ive also tested other movies.

I play 'Fighting with my Family' then the 2 trailers played are either 'The Lobster' or 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'.

Both of these trailers have been marked as played in trailers.

Can provide server logs if they're of any assistance?

Happy2Play

@@Happy2Play are you able to reproduce this?

I will test some more but with a quick test replaying a movie most of the time will play the exact same trailers.

As for the "Only play trailers from unwatched content" does that apply to all trailers or the movie itself?

That applies to the trailer, so once you've seen the trailer, you won't see it again.

goldsworthy1

For me, it marks the trailer as played, but if I watch the same movie it again it will still play the same trailers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks, I've found some improvements to this that will be made for the next release.

• Like 1