New to Emby (Coming from Plex), few Questions/Issues/Suggestions!

troyhough

troyhough

Yes, the ones you opened :)

@@Luke,

Are you able to look at the list from the first post and tell me whether or not you are currently working to fix/implement each of them? If something is not being worked on, do you suggest I start a new post for it/them?

TIA

troyhough

I know that they all have topics already. Some already created by others.

Thanks for checking Luke.

So topics = Being worked on?

Where are you Luke? i Need to buy you a cold beverage  :lol:

Thule1291

1. Bluetooth Headphones Sync Delay (Android Bug)

When playing back on my Pixel 2 XL (Android phone), there is a lip-sync issue when playing back using my bluetooth headphones. I've never had this problem with Plex, Prime Videos, Google Play Movies, Youtube, Netflix etc in the past. Problem is the same with Movies, TV shows, and Live TV playback. I immediately tested Plex, Netflix, Youtube etc, and those all still worked perfectly. I rebooted the phone, same issue.

Same thing on all my Android Phones. Only with Bluetooth Connections....direkt Earplugs no lip.sync issue. If i using the external player (note 8, samsung player) its ok.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
troyhough

Added this:

Library Scan in Android TV (Feature request)

I hate knowing that a new movie or episode is sitting there on the server, however it's not showing up on my Android TV box yet. An option to allow the user to force a Library Scan would fix this. It's available on the Android app, please enable it on Android TV as well.