I have several albums .flac encoded.
Two of the albums have the following symptoms:
1) The album name is prepended with another version of the album name.
2) Each track is prepended with another version of the track name.
3) The album has an associated .cue and .m3u file
4) The prepended album name is the same as the TITLE in the .cue file
5) The prepended track name is the same as the corresponding TRACK TITLE in the .cue file
I removed the .cue and .m3u files but the displayed values remain.
Can someone please explain this to me?
Where are the displayed values being derived from?
Is there something I can do to resolve this display issue?
Here are the associated .cue and .m3u files: "You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file"
Here are some screen shots: