schmitty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • Local time: 07:56 AM
  • LocationMorwell, VIC AU

Posted 22 October 2018 - 04:45 PM

Hi,

It would be good to add the ability for additional air dates and times.

EG:-

You could replace the current Release Date, End Date, Air Days, Air Time and Studio with Air groups... which would have options for First Run and Repeats.

First Run options:-

Release Date, End Date, Air Day(s), Air Time(s), Season(s) and Studio.

Repeat options:-

Air Day(s), Air Time(s), Studio

This information could be displayed in Series-level information screens, and the Studio would be carried from the parent item to the child items (season and episode screens).

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 146119 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 PM

Posted 22 October 2018 - 04:51 PM

Sorry I'm totally confused about this. What is an air group? I've never heard of that before.

#3 schmitty OFFLINE  

schmitty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • Local time: 07:56 AM
  • LocationMorwell, VIC AU

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:28 PM

Currently Emby uses Release Date, Year, End Date, Air Days, Air Time and Studio.

What I am suggesting is to incorporate this info (minus the Year field) into an Air Group, and allow creation of multiple 'Air groups' with an additional Seasons toggle. This is to support series where different seasons or groups of seasons have been aired on different networks (First Run). Also supports Repeat Runs.

Create Air Group => Select First Run or Repeat Run => Select Season(s) => Enter other data (Release Date, End Date, Air Day(s), Air Time, Network).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: emby server, tv series, air dates, air times, studios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users