Automatic version grouping for movies

MikePlanet

Koenigin

Danke, das funktioniert nun, habe dies gerade mit Iron Man 1 gemacht. Sieht schon sehr nett aus.

Allerdings bekomme ich es nicht hin das dies auch bei The Raid (2012) funktioniert, da macht er mir 2 Ansichten. Sprich für die 1080p und für die 4k Version habe ich nun in meiner Bibliothek nun ein Cover.

ein idee woran das liegt?

gruß

Koenigin

schein nach einem Emby Server Neustart nun zu funktionieren. Ist wirklich super cool. Vielen Dank.

• 4 weeks later...
WadeWilson

Is it bad that I am still using the original v1.0.0.0 without issue?  Would it make sense to update to v1.0.0.9 or leave well enough alone if it's still grouping my 1080p & 4k like is want it to?   My only use case for this is that I have a separate folder for 1080 and 4k.  I always hated searching for movie "x" and there being 2 copies showing up in Emby.

Anielarias
On 3/9/2024 at 6:55 AM, Hoptional said:

I made an updated version that should fix the issue. This should also be compatible with nested folder structures, the "Top Picks", and the "New Releases" plugin. I also improved the logging a bit.

However, I did only very limited testing, so use it at your own risk and please create a backup before you try it. Do not use it if you are unwilling to restore your backup in case something goes wrong.

AutoCollections_1.0.0.9-libraryoption.dll 181.5 kB · 85 downloads

so this version fixes it not grouping, etc?

shdwkeeper

1.0.0.9 - works for me and I just installed it. Separated my 4k from 1080p and have both libraries grouped and now I can select which version to watch. So far so good.

Does Top Picks and New Releases plugin work with this version now??

Edited by shdwkeeper