88 replies to this topic

#81 SamES OFFLINE  

SamES

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1278 posts
  • Local time: 06:59 PM

Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:57 PM

I did exactly the same. I don’t know why the native unarchiver isn’t handling it. Did you try loading it via the developer method to see if the tv is ok with th zip?

To be honest, I will still try and fix it because I think it may cause confusion if anyone try’s what you did to unzip to USB.

BTW, when safari automatically unpacks the file, the zip file just ends up in the trash so you can just drag it out to recover it instead of changing the safari settings
  • macnb likes this

#82 macnb OFFLINE  

macnb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Local time: 08:59 AM

Posted 10 March 2019 - 07:03 AM

I did exactly the same. I don’t know why the native unarchiver isn’t handling it. Did you try loading it via the developer method to see if the tv is ok with th zip?

To be honest, I will still try and fix it because I think it may cause confusion if anyone try’s what you did to unzip to USB.

BTW, when safari automatically unpacks the file, the zip file just ends up in the trash so you can just drag it out to recover it instead of changing the safari settings

Yes I created a temporary HTTP server on my Mac and loaded the Emby App v1.0.8 directly to the TV via the developer method.

Thx for the tip on recovering the zip from Trashcan - I forgot about that.

#83 OddbOd OFFLINE  

OddbOd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Local time: 07:59 PM

Posted 02 April 2019 - 11:44 AM

Not sure it's worth acquiring a new IP for this for the amount of users.   I can just link to the other pinned post for D-series installs.

I've made SamES' 1.0.8 version available at 27.96.199.20, as it was hosting the previous GIT pull anyway.
  • FrostByte likes this

#84 FrostByte OFFLINE  

FrostByte

Advanced Member

• ForumMod
  • 5080 posts
  • Local time: 04:59 AM
  • LocationThe UP

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:53 PM

I've made SamES' 1.0.8 version available at 27.96.199.20, as it was hosting the previous GIT pull anyway.

Great, I'll change the instructions back to using the IP then

#85 rafag OFFLINE  

rafag

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Local time: 10:59 AM

Posted 26 April 2019 - 02:24 AM

Hi,

I'm hosting 1.06 version. I don't follow most of the topics in the forum, this is why I didn't answer early. I've see this announce (new-ip-for-third-party-orsay-v1x-app-for-2012-d-series-tvs) and thanks to it I read this thread.

I've update my server with new 1.08 version, everybody can use the new hosting (now it seen it's down, I take the file from this post) an also my hosting (80.32.109.216).

Best regards,

Rafa

• FrostByte likes this

#86 OddbOd OFFLINE  

OddbOd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:01 PM

I've update my server with new 1.08 version, everybody can use the new hosting (now it seen it's down, I take the file from this post) an also my hosting (80.32.109.216).

Hey Rafa, the size element you have in widgetlist.xml needs updating. It still says 919000 when it should be 944732.

#87 rafag OFFLINE  

rafag

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Local time: 10:59 AM

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:04 AM

Hi,

Thanks, corrected. 

Are you still hosting this version? I've trying to download from you to be sure I have the correct version without success.

BR

#88 FrostByte OFFLINE  

FrostByte

Advanced Member

• ForumMod
  • 5080 posts
  • Local time: 04:59 AM
  • LocationThe UP

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:38 AM

I've updated the instructions to include both IPs from @OddbOd and @rafag .   Thanks guys.

#89 OddbOd OFFLINE  

OddbOd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:38 AM

@rafag Yes, we're both hosting the same version. It didn't work earlier because the IP address was wrong due to the forum not saving FrostByte's edit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Orsay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users