frankmomma

Gamebrowser no longer showing Play button in Emby Theater

frankmomma

Thank you in advance to anyone able to help!

So I have had games working for at least 6 - 12 months, I went to look at external player settings so that I could duplicate it on my laptop. When I go to view the "working" external plugin, it doesn't show any game system as an option. Once I exit the external player menu and go back to games library, the Game no longer has a Play Button (has had play button for nearly a year). I check all XML info and the games match the system info.

Here is are screenshots of everything I would imagine you would ask me to do. If you have any ideas PLEASE!! let me know. I have searched forums all day and haven't had any success. Tried everything I could think.

Console XML                                                                                              PlayStation XML                                                                                PlayStation Game XML

5b35c403d8466_Consoles.jpg5b35c4117c698_PlaystationSystem.jpg5b35c4214ff97_PlaystationGame.jpg

Games Library Path

5b35c4b350e38_Games_Library_Path.jpg

Game System Paths in Plugin

5b35c4e747a10_GamesSystems_PluginPaths.j

External Players in Emby Theater

5b35c50d2e3b6_SystemsEmulators.jpg

Previously Working External Path (Games System was empty when I clicked edit External Player)

5b35c53c72536_PlaystationEmulator.jpg

Play button was here until I clicked Edit External Player (No changes made to player)

5b35c5893678a_PlaystationGame_NoPlayButt

Last Still Working Console (Only console I didn't click Edit External Player on)

5b35c5c804649_LastSTILLWorkingConsole.jp

frankmomma

@@Luke

@@shaefurr

If you guys get time, please look into this. Thank you!!!!