304 replies to this topic

#301 rhodges OFFLINE  

rhodges

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Local time: 09:24 AM

Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:15 AM

@radeon Any ideas about the issues in my post?

https://emby.media/c...hread/?p=697393

#302 radeon OFFLINE  

radeon

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 1134 posts
  • Local time: 03:24 PM

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:09 PM

If you have a remake of a movie, say "No Escape (1994)" and "No Escape (2015)" and this plugin, or the theme videos plugin, downloads something for one, and not the other, how will it every download for missing one?

It seems it puts in the filter "No Escape". So it will never go back and download for the other movie. (The TV plugins probably also exhibit this behavior as well.) Maybe it should also use the year, or some other way to "filter"? Maybe a way to disable the filter and just check for the file before attempting to download?

Also, I'm seeing things like this in the logs

2019-02-05 08:49:10.973 Warn App: Movie Theme Songs - Unrecognised audio extension V:\Video\Movies\<Movie 1>\theme.x-m4a
2019-02-05 08:49:11.345 Warn App: Movie Theme Songs - Unrecognised audio extension V:\Video\Movies\<Movie 2>\theme.mp4
2019-02-05 08:54:09.204 Warn App: Movie Theme Songs - Unrecognised audio extension V:\Video\Movies\<Movie 3>\theme.x-flac

Not sure if there are other extensions missing. I don't actually see those files in the folder. I'm guessing they get downloaded, then it fails to convert and deletes the offending file?

sorry, must have missed this one. 

The filter can't be disabled, however, if you go in and just hit delete all then save, you can re run and it'll download the others. 

And looks like I'm missing a few mime types. I'll release an update to fix that.

#303 rhodges OFFLINE  

rhodges

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Local time: 09:24 AM

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:20 PM

sorry, must have missed this one.

The filter can't be disabled, however, if you go in and just hit delete all then save, you can re run and it'll download the others.

And looks like I'm missing a few mime types. I'll release an update to fix that.

No problem, easy to miss things in big active threads.

Would the option to include the year in the exclusion filter cause a lot of grief?

If so, no big deal. I wrote something for me that I think will take care of it but others might start reporting it.

#304 miniliQuid OFFLINE  

miniliQuid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Local time: 04:24 PM

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:59 AM

Wow some people have to really check their replies, some of you sound quite entitled, but maybe it is me interpreting wrong.

You bought a plugin and if it doesn't work as mentioned, that is something you can bring up as a "bug".

If you THINK it should DO MORE than what is mentioned, that isn't the creator his problem, the price you pay is for the current functions.

You could suggest improvements or additions, but even then it doesn't mean you should get a free upgrade either...

Most of all be thankful someone has been willing to put time in creating those lovely plugins we all use to make our experience better!

#305 BuddahKat OFFLINE  

BuddahKat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Local time: 08:24 AM

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:14 PM

Great plugin, quick question tho... just realized that after updating to Emby 4.0 my movie / tv theme plugins seem to have been uninstalled. No biggie, I can reinstall, but wanted to ask whether the plugin will attempt to redownload all the theme songs again? I spent a considerable amount of time making sure everything was correct before the update, i.e. some songs were incorrect so I just deleted or replaced them. It'd be nice if the plugin only downloaded new items in the library as to not mess up my existing data. Is this possible? How does the plugin treat items that already have themes??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Movie Themes, Radeon, Theme Music, Movie Theme Music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users