3 replies to this topic

#1 richwphillips@yahoo.com OFFLINE  

richwphillips@yahoo.com

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Local time: 06:10 AM

Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:15 PM

I use Emby Beta for Roku and used to have thumbnails for the actors in a given episode or movie at the bottom of the page on my dashboard, but now I have detailed medai info at the bottom of the pages for each episode or movie and no actor thumbnails. These thumbnails would show other episodes and movies that I have with the same actor in them. How do I get these back?

#2 Happy2Play OFFLINE  

Happy2Play

Trial and Error

• Moderators
  • 15726 posts
  • Local time: 04:10 AM
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:30 PM

To me it sounds like you are talking about the web client not the Roku client.  I see Guest Stars and Cast on my movies, series and episodes.  I don't see detailed media info at all.

#3 richwphillips@yahoo.com OFFLINE  

richwphillips@yahoo.com

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Local time: 06:10 AM

Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:28 AM

Yes. Now that I think about it, it does seem to be more of what I don't see on my PC dashboard than on the TV. Sorry. Should have placed this in a different forum. Feel free to close this thread if you want to. Thanks for the quick response.

#4 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 138075 posts
  • Local time: 07:10 AM

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:47 AM

Try refreshing the metadata for one of these titles on the web app detail screen. See if that helps pull in a cast list. Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cast, people, thumbnails, Emby Beta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users