Play button missing in Gamebrowser3 after latest update

ArCaDe

sleepy

Still no update for me so my pc games are still not working.

Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_327 using Tapatalk

greenvalor7

Im not getting 3.0.0.37 with updates set to beta either. Im still on version 3.0.0.32 with my pc games not working yet again.  Sooo frustrating when things are good one week and all screwed up the next.

Edited by greenvalor7

Redshirt

Go to the plugins tab in MBC and make sure Gamebrowser is even installed. There was an MBC update that changed things and GB is no longer being loaded. If GB isn't being loaded then it will never update.

Drexyl

Hey Redshirt...

Any ideas, or has anyone else reported having issues with loading emulated games?

Edited by Drexyl

greenvalor7

Yes GameBrowser is installed in MediaBroswer Classic.  In configurator Plug-in Level is set to beta and I'm logged in as an admin profile.

Redshirt

and your running 3.0.143 or later of mediabrowser classic?

Drexyl

MBC needs to be set to System Update Level DEV to get anything higher than 3.0.140

Edited by Drexyl
  • Like 1

sleepy

Yes, all working great for me too so thanks to you all.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

greenvalor7

Thanks Drexyl.  Now that MBC is updated PC games work again.  Kudos to Redshirt and the MediaBrowser team for their continued support and dedication.

MBC needs to be set to System Update Level DEV to get anything higher than 3.0.140

FYI I just put 148 out as beta.  If any of you guys switched to dev release level, I suggest you go back to at least beta.

Drexyl

:(

Still no reply on my emulated games problems.

I've been through 2 servers, and 4 clients, of which 2 were completely rebuilt.  Still getting unknown error has prevented this game from launching when loading an emulator.

is there no one following this thread that runs emulated games?

Maybe I'll start a new topic.  Then again, my last topic got ignored too. hehehe.  ;)

Glad that got you on your way greenvalor7

Drexyl

Thanks to Luke and his time today with NESBox/SNESBox, I have managed to fix my emulator issues.

It seems the initial media scan was picking up something wrong, but after a refresh, then indentify, save, and another refresh (for each game) they are slowly starting to work again.

Again, thanks Luke. You've pointed me in the right direction today to fix all my current issues.

And thanks Redshirt for sorting out Windows games.

And of course the rest of the Media Browser team.

And I'd also like to thank... Oh wait, this isn't the Oscars.

Drexyl.

ArCaDe

Everything has been working fine for me for the past week or so since the issue was resolved. Many thanks to Redshirt and the MediaBrowser team to get this great product working again.

• 3 weeks later...
ArCaDe

Hey Redshirt, have a question. I just went into MBS & noticed all of my PC games are showing as offline & the artwork is missing. I havent checked the actual PC running MBC\GBC to see if its working or not but thought i'd check the forums to see if there was an explanation & didnt find anything. Any reason why they are showing as offline?

Update: My mistake, I switched to running MBS as a service & didn't assign a username for it to runas. When I set a logon for the service & restarted it, it doesnt show as offline anymore.

Edited by ArCaDe