Movie Boxset icons

demonseed

coreybpa

Can someone create one for the clash of the titans / wrath of the titans boxset along with bad moms, hotel transylvania, mamma mia, Pacific Rim, Percy Jackson, Pitch Perfect, nunsense?

Edited by coreybpa

• 3 months later...
JohnWPB

Greath work JohnWPB    it could be possible too for "Clear set boxset"?

I am sorry, but I have just been creating the ones missing for my collection in the same format I have used since the beginning.  Then I just share those here if anyone else can use them.

Edited by JohnWPB

Teddy

Not problem JohnWPB

I understand, it's what happens to me that I've been using the Clear set boxset for years.

Edited by Teddy

• 1 month later...
JohnWPB

Ok, a few new ones to add movies to an existing set, or new sets as sequels were released.

• Backdraft 2
  • Goosebumps
  • How to Train Your Dragon
  • John Wick
  • My Big Fat Greek Wedding
  • Neighbors

As always, they are are my OneDrive

5d047a83db0d4_Backdraft2Collectionposter5d047a8f46b84_GoosebumpsCollectionposter5d047a961628c_HowtoTrainYourDragonCollec5d047aa0bb3d2_JohnWickCollectionposter.j5d047aa8650e4_MyBigFatGreekWeddingCollec5d047aafe3428_NeighborsCollectionposter.

JohnWPB

Here are a few more that I realized that I was missing for my setup:

As always, they are are my OneDrive

• Frosty the Snowman
  • Now you See Me
  • Olympus Has Fallen
  • Pacific Rim
  • The Mechanic
  • Hellboy (Updated from 2 to 3 movies in the set)

Frosty-the-Snowman-Collection-poster.jpgNow-You-See-Me-Collection-poster.jpgOlympus-Has-Fallen-Collection-poster.jpgPacific-Rim-Collection-poster.jpgThe-Mechanic-Collection-poster.jpgHellboy-Collection-poster.png

Edited by JohnWPB

• 2 years later...
JohnWPB

I am still creating these set covers for my own personal collection, and am sharing them as I do.  Is anyone at all still using these other than me?????

A Quiet Place Collection.png

Space Jam Collection.png

• 5 months later...
JohnWPB

Ok, still going at it.  Here are 2 more that I have updated with the release of sequels.

- Bill and Ted Collection

- Venom Collection

As always, they are available on my OneDrive.

Bill & Ted's Collection-poster.png

Venom Collection-poster.png

Edited by JohnWPB
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
demonseed

Hi guys, I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd drop in and see what's new. So I've gone through the threads since I last was around and gathered up all the new additions and merged them into the main repository. Which pretty much consisted of all the contributions from  @JohnWPB stored on his Onedrive. Although I did see there where a lot added my another user by the name of @Riggs that had hosted them from a personal server, but unfortunately all of his links are now dead. If anyone here happened to download those  and wouldn't mind uploading them someplace I could grab them from I'd be happy to merge them into the collection as well so they aren't lost to time. 

Anyway, you guys keep up the good work, and hopefully these can remain relevant for years more to come. I know is seems like I've forgotten about these sometimes, but just know that I haven't, and I'll continue to drop in from time to time and gather up your guys newest works and deposit them in with the rest of the collection. 

Take care, and if someone does happen to make Riggs download available for me, I'll get that done straight away.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, demonseed said:

Anyway, you guys keep up the good work, and hopefully these can remain relevant for years more to come. I know is seems like I've forgotten about these sometimes, but just know that I haven't, and I'll continue to drop in from time to time and gather up your guys newest works and deposit them in with the rest of the collection

Long time no see.  Hope you are well.

• 3 months later...
JohnWPB

Ok, couple new ones I added to my collection.  Figured I would keep sharing in the hopes that someone is still using these.....

As always, the original file sizes are on my OneDrive

Hocus Pocus Collection-poster.jpg

Top Gun Collection-poster.jpg

Edited by JohnWPB