How To Remove Device from emby connect?

silent nismo226

silent nismo226

I gave my account info to a acquaintance so they could access a server im not in control of. I no longer want them to use my profile. How Do I remvoe their specfic device from my emby connect account. Ive tried changing the password but they are still able to connect to it  somehow.

Edited by silent nismo226

silent nismo226

I gave someone my account user name and password to log in from their xbox one. I had to confirm the emby account link from the email I recieved. Now i do not want them using my account so I changed password but it did not log them out and they still have access to the servers. How do I remedy this?

silent nismo226

The user in question connects to a server that I do not have control over but is linked to my account. His xbox one does not show in Dashboard-devices or users otherwise I would simply delete the xbox from my devices. I know he is still using because a new playlist was created plus watch history. I know its my fault for giving my info out but at the same time I thought I would be able to log out of all devices after a password change similar to facebook. The only user listed under my dashboard is me.