Emby fails to play movie until server is restarted

blacktrails

blacktrails

EVERY time I startup KODI and try to play a movie, it tells me that one or more of the items failed to play, see log. I dont know what I am looking at in the log. I always have to go to my computer, and manually restart the server. There are even times that I have to complete shutdown the server and restart it. Sunday it happened twice, and I never even closed KODI. I just had it in idle for about an hour. I have attached both logs from that day. Thank you for you help. 

Log 19MAR171624.txt

Log 19MAR172014.txt

mastrmind11

The server is killing the connection.  Is your server, specifically your NIC set to sleep?

It's hard to tell from the server log what the issue might be. Did you shut down Emby Server during playback? What time did you experience a problem? Thanks !

blacktrails

The server is killing the connection. Is your server, specifically your NIC set to sleep?

Sorry for the delay, I forgot I posted in here. Please forgive me but I'm not sure at all what you mean. To my knowledge, my server is always on. I do have it set to restart everyday at 600AM.

blacktrails

It's hard to tell from the server log what the issue might be. Did you shut down Emby Server during playback? What time did you experience a problem? Thanks !

No I did not shutdown the server during playback. I had to restart the server before I could even initiate playback. The time was in the afternoon, but it happens every time I start Kodi.

Edited by blacktrails