• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 blacktrails OFFLINE  

blacktrails

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Local time: 12:14 PM

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:59 AM

EVERY time I startup KODI and try to play a movie, it tells me that one or more of the items failed to play, see log. I dont know what I am looking at in the log. I always have to go to my computer, and manually restart the server. There are even times that I have to complete shutdown the server and restart it. Sunday it happened twice, and I never even closed KODI. I just had it in idle for about an hour. I have attached both logs from that day. Thank you for you help. 

Attached Files

#2 mastrmind11 OFFLINE  

mastrmind11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3142 posts
  • Local time: 01:14 PM
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:17 AM

The server is killing the connection.  Is your server, specifically your NIC set to sleep?

#3 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 156918 posts
  • Local time: 01:14 PM

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

It's hard to tell from the server log what the issue might be. Did you shut down Emby Server during playback? What time did you experience a problem? Thanks !

#4 blacktrails OFFLINE  

blacktrails

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:53 PM

The server is killing the connection. Is your server, specifically your NIC set to sleep?

Sorry for the delay, I forgot I posted in here. Please forgive me but I'm not sure at all what you mean. To my knowledge, my server is always on. I do have it set to restart everyday at 600AM.

#5 blacktrails OFFLINE  

blacktrails

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:54 PM

It's hard to tell from the server log what the issue might be. Did you shut down Emby Server during playback? What time did you experience a problem? Thanks !

No I did not shutdown the server during playback. I had to restart the server before I could even initiate playback. The time was in the afternoon, but it happens every time I start Kodi.

Edited by blacktrails, 24 March 2017 - 08:59 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Emby, fails, play, server, restart, kodi, log, playback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users