Emby Server - "Select All" / "Deselect All" Options with Multiselect on Server Webapp

funwithmedia

1 hour ago, abegreen said:

So we all ask for simple "Select all" optionĀ and developers are like:

NOOOOOO! NEVEEEER!

As my people say - It's all good until they start beating us... I'll keep paying monthly, just don't hurt me please...

Hi, nowhere in this topic has a developer ever said never to this request. It's planned for the future. thanks.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
snowypete

I was going to suggest a multi select as well. It's a bit of pain when/if you have to reinstall Emby to select 400 odd files to change to played.

Has this feature ever been implemented or any other quick way to select titles?

Cheers

1 hour ago, snowypete said:

I was going to suggest a multi select as well. It's a bit of pain when/if you have to reinstall Emby to select 400 odd files to change to played.

Has this feature ever been implemented or any other quick way to select titles?

Cheers

Hi, we do already have a multi select in the top left of each poster.

snowypete

Thanks Luke,

Yes that's fine if you're only selecting a few movies (clicking the top left of each poster). Thats what I normally use.

But if you've got tonnes of titles you want to bulk change, you still have to click and select each one individually.

Is there anyway to basically bulk select posters yet? (Like a select all, select by row etc)

Cheers

• 1 month later...
slyfox

So, how do I select all the movies in the database and marked them as watched?

Edit:Ā Go to home view, choose your collection, then you will see an option to mark all as played.

Edited by slyfox

• 2 weeks later...
DarKni8
On 4/5/2021 at 11:58 PM, Luke said:

Semi-related, but the vertical list views will support the multi-select feature in the next release of Emby Server.

Is it implemented on 4.6.7.0 ? I am not able to select all , in list view !

slyfox
Just now, DarKni8 said:

Is it implemented on 4.6.7.0 ? I am not able to select all , in list view !

Go to Home Scree and choose the Library where you want to select all. Click the circle at the top left corner. Then from the top right of your screen, select the three dots and you will see an option to Mark all as played.

DarKni8
47 minutes ago, slyfox said:

Go to Home Scree and choose the Library where you want to select all. Click the circle at the top left corner. Then from the top right of your screen, select the three dots and you will see an option to Mark all as played.

In case I want to mark all to delete? I am assuming what luke meant is in list view we can generally select or deselect all media files together

• 2 months later...