What to the Trakt.tv plugin

MrLinford
Go to solution Solved by gcw07,

MrLinford

Simply as the topic says.

Where did the trakt.tv plugin go to MBC?

Is it no longer needed?

Edited by MrLinford
  • Like 1

• Solution

It really only was needed if you wanted to rate something after viewing. If you were just keeping track of watched status and collection status, the server one is all that is needed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Trevor68

Wow, so wish I had found this thread first rather than reading others about it not working.

Will it be making a return? Does the Server Plugin update FB? I guess Trak itself does that eventually.

Redshirt

The server plugin still updates trakt.tv which in turn updates FB. The only feature missing by installing the client plugin is the ability to rate something after you watch it. 

The client plugin will eventually make a return and hopefully receive a feature upgrade when it does. The quickest way to get it back would be to connect me with another .net programmer that's willing to help out. I'd be willing to work with someone, but can't afford to commit to the plugin full time. If you know any hobbyists or pro's that are interest try and recruit them.

• 1 month later...
riverboat2001

Wow, so wish I had found this thread first rather than reading others about it not working.

Will it be making a return? Does the Server Plugin update FB? I guess Trak itself does that eventually.

Me too, i miss rating the shows and reviewing the films, thanks to the Dev's for all the hard work the y do.