144 replies to this topic

#141 Dazik OFFLINE  

Dazik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Local time: 11:42 PM

Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:17 PM

Posting this here as I wasn't sure where else to really ask.

Using Slack plugin for Rocket.Chat, works fine:

5e1fb93e3151c_Untitled.png

Question mostly for @Luke

Is there a way to trigger the API after metadata has been created? It sends as soon as it detects which sends alerts like the above.

TV Shows work alright, if you let them add automatically (and not start a scan manually):

5e1fb9b6e306b_Untitled2.png

• Borsk likes this

#142 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 148634 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 11:40 PM

Is there a way to trigger the API after metadata has been created? It sends as soon as it detects which sends alerts like the above.

Yes this is something we need to look at improving.

• Natilus13, Dazik and horstepipe like this

#143 horstepipe OFFLINE  

horstepipe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1643 posts
  • Local time: 05:42 AM

Posted 17 January 2020 - 03:59 AM

@Luke

The developer of the plugin doesn’t seem to be active anymore. Would you mind to take a look at the escaping of special characters like „Ä“ „Ö“ „Ü“ if you find some free time somewhen?

#144 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 148634 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 04:01 AM

@Luke

The developer of the plugin doesn’t seem to be active anymore. Would you mind to take a look at the escaping of special characters like „Ä“ „Ö“ „Ü“ if you find some free time somewhen?

I can't become the primary developer of this plugin. I can help with the Emby side of things. Perhaps there's a knowledgeable community member here?

• horstepipe likes this

#145 LightMoon OFFLINE  

LightMoon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 04:42 PM

Posted Yesterday, 01:41 AM

Hi all - been using Emby for a while and been a lurker on the forums. I'm a big fan of Slack and a .NET developer in a former life so I decided to try my hand at making an Emby plugin to send notifications via incoming webhooks to the slack channel of your choice. I am looking for additional testers, particularly those running Emby server on Mono platforms.

This beta release is feature complete and allows you to specify different settings for each emby user, specify which channel receives the notifications, use a custom emoji, and change the slack username.

Other Supported Services

Many chat systems use webhook systems similar to slack. This means that the Emby.Notification.Slack plugin works with a few additional services. The following have been confirmed working:

The following are untested, but suspected working.

Known Issues

Can someone give a update around this plugin ?
Is it working with latest build ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plugin, slack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users