Server - Allow manual removing of Resumable items

anderbytes

anderbytes

Today when we start playing something... the items goes automatically to "Resume" list, if we don't end watching it.

It happens that sometimes we really don't want end watching the item. And there's no way of removing it, so it bloats that list, until you watch it... or start meddling with the "Watched" button.

I ask devs that, for items in "Resume" list, another icon pops up when hovering the item. That icon could be just a "X" allowig us to remove it, without changing the watched status, whatever it is.

• Like 3

Deathsquirrel

You can remove them.  Mark them watched, then mark them not watched.  Clears them from the list and sets the status back to unwatched.

anderbytes

You can remove them.  Mark them watched, then mark them not watched.  Clears them from the list and sets the status back to unwatched.

Yeah I already do that. I'm just suggesting an official way to do this...   setting and unsetting the watched flag is more like a workaround.

Mibok

Also if you have the trakt plugin when you mark a item as unwatched it remove all the history for that item, even if you put the watched status again it only add a new entry in trakt but loosing the previous watched events forever.

An idea that i've had for a while that i've just not been able to get to, is that on mobile devices for both resume and next up you could just swipe them away similar to how you would swipe an email in gmail to archive it.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...