Can anyone help me understand how exactly Emby decides whether to pull or not metadata from a provider?
- After noticing that a parental rating for a movie PG-13 was incorrect, I went to TheMovieDB and discovered that parental metadata for my country wasn't there, so it was returning the fallback English.
- In TMDB I inserted the parental rating BR-14 for Brazil, and saved.
- When trying to refresh metadata for the library or movie, it hasn't updated the rating as expected.
- Turned on "debugging log" in Emby.
- In logs, even after full refreshed, TheMovieDB wasn't being queried.
- Removed alternative providers for Movies. Didn't work.
- Reestarted server. Didn't work also.
- Erased the .nfo file in the folder. Full refreshed. Worked.
I began to think that if NFO exists... it would ignore Intenter provider querying....
but then I remembered that when I update some info as description in TMDB, sometimes it gets automatically, after a simple refresh.
So... what happended in the ratings case? What is the priority (internet, nfo)?