Guide not loading

jds828

pünktchen

Just for completeness, with Emby dev Version 3.0.5925.23860

even guide loading is brocken again!

MadibaJ

No problem found here.

Hi Luke could you please advise if the timer info bug has been fixed an which stable release it will be in? I'm holding off moving to ET until till the Live TV and guide are fixed. Cheers.

pünktchen

No problem found here.

Fore sure, because you only test Emby core tv and are not willing to install an external tv plugin!

Logs attached again from MediaPortal, NextPVR and also DVBLink this time.

Do really i have to try all external tv plugins until you believe me.  :angry:

server-MediaPortal.txt

server-NextPVR.txt

server-DVBLink.txt

pünktchen

there's no failures in these logs though.

I've never said that there are failures, it is just unnormal how often Emby request for Timers

when entering "suggestions", "guide", "channels" and "timers". This was not the case with previous Emby versions!!!

Guide:

With previous Emby versions "TimerInfo" gets called one time when entering tv guide.

With new Emby versions "TimerInfo" gets called for every item in the tv guide!

Coming up next:

With previous Emby versions "TimerInfo" gets called one time for every category.

With new Emby versions "TimerInfo" gets called one time for every category + one time for every item in every category!

Channels:

With previous Emby versions "TimerInfo" gets never called.

With new Emby versions "TimerInfo" gets called for every channel that has guide data!

Timers:

With previous Emby versions "TimerInfo" gets called only one time.

With new Emby versions "TimerInfo" gets called one time normally + one time for every schedule the first "TimerInfo" returns!

Ok, all you said earlier was the word broken so that's all i was responding to. Just make sure to be more specific, thanks.

pünktchen

Ok, all you said earlier was the word broken so that's all i was responding to. Just make sure to be more specific, thanks.

I'm really sorry for this! Probably it was because it seems to be brocken, because the loading took so long...