Emby Server 3.0.5860 stuck on database upgrade

gutterdone26

PROGRESS:

56b288a7e5731_RunningTasks3.jpg

After it hit 45% and loaded the server configuration page every thing was quite fast. Getting to 45% took a couple of minutes.

It takes about 10 seconds to load 500 channels in the TV Guide now whereas before it took 5 to 10 minutes or just timed out.

GREAT WORK!

• Like 1

To go from the TV Guide to watching content is a few seconds.

PlayOn is actually usable now and it loads very fast too.

These were greatly needed improvements to Emby!

Fantastic Work, @@Luke!

• Like 2

Tranquil

The search performance and reliability is awesome! Search often did not work, or it just took so long, and now it is very fluid.

This is a big performance step for emby. Great work Luke & Team!

MrGenius1

Not sure what is going on but I went through the forced database update and everything was fine until version  3.0.5864 installed and restarted. It is trying to do the database update again but it is not progressing at all stays on 0%. Restarted the server several times with the same results happening.

MrGenius1

I let it run all day. Version 3.0.5863 ran great after the database upgrade. The database upgrade took several hours. I included the server install and upgrade logs. I had to install a stable version to get back into the admin section to include a log from there.

Emby-InstallLogs.zip

I let it run all day. Version 3.0.5863 ran great after the database upgrade. The database upgrade took several hours. I included the server install and upgrade logs. I had to install a stable version to get back into the admin section to include a log from there.

You should go back to the beta because the databases are incompatible. The stable version of the server is going to have trouble coping with the changes that were made by the beta.

MrGenius1

I did go back to the beta after pulling the log file and I let the beta run all night. Under the beta the system is not responsive at all. I get "Waiting for localhost"

MrGenius1

I already attached my logs to post 87 am I missing something else?.It's Super Bowl weekend and I would love to get this back up and running. I have people coming over.

Edited by MrGenius1