Another Chocolate Idea

ebr

CBers

CBers we just don't have as much room on the detail page because of all the other information being shown.  Also it is being shown in a different place without as much horizontal space.

The detail screen matches the design of the new cover flow.  This new TV screen pretty much makes it so you never have to go to the detail screen for a TV episode - or, at least, that is the goal.

No way of scrolling the synopsis ??

CBers

It does scroll...

Not on the detail page it doesn't, otherwise I wouldn't have brought up the truncated synopsis.

Edited by CBers

Alright, as you said, it doesn't scroll in that view and i can't figure out why.

However, looking at that page, it really seems like, for a supposed "detail" screen, I'm really restricting the area for one of the most important details - the overview.

So I think I'm going to do this.

• Like 1

CBers

Alright, as you said, it doesn't scroll in that view and i can't figure out why.

However, looking at that page, it really seems like, for a supposed "detail" screen, I'm really restricting the area for one of the most important details - the overview.

So I think I'm going to do this.

Looks nice.

Is there anyway to turn off this list view? I tried earlier tonight to switch to other views, but couldn't ever get any to save.

ebr,  i've also updated to Choc ver: .21 and am still seeing 0 episodes in the new detail screen. MBC Ver: 3.0.100.0 B12-4.1.  MBCLog

SShot

Edited by jordy

Is there anyway to turn off this list view? I tried earlier tonight to switch to other views, but couldn't ever get any to save.

52b85ba075d35_chocview.png

FYI - I'm going to make it so that the view menu doesn't come up in the specialized TV view since none of the options are relevant.

DGMayor

Anyone else still seeing 0 episodes in the new view?

I just checked, and yes, it says Season 1 - Episodes 0 and won't let me enter it, but the screen on the right under the backdrop lists all the episodes fine.

FYI - I'm going to make it so that the view menu doesn't come up in the specialized TV view since none of the options are relevant.

Thanks ebr. I wouldn't have guessed that was the option to turn it off.

mentasm

Just updated everything and still 0 episodes for me too.  Let us know if you need anything like logs etc

Tranquil

Can also confirm the 0 Episode Bug. It mostly appears after playing one episode. After a fresh start of media browser it is working fine.

Edited by Tranquil

mentasm

How far off is a proper release of this ebr?  Love the look, just couldn't use it due to the 0 episode bug

mentasm

Happy to help or do a remote session if you need that

I'll sit in the board chat for a bit

Edited by mentasm