Another Chocolate Idea

ebr

Nevermind I just figured it out.

You need ta make sure if you are using the custom view that you have the view set to list in the config screen.I had mine set to poster and they where not showing.

• Like 1

WWWestern

All of my shows are showing 0 episodes with the latest chocolate version.

For me helped clean the cache: %ProgramData%\MediaBrowser-Classic\ImageCache

Jobber8742

Getting the zero episodes issue too. Navigation in this new setup was much slower too before it broke. It's much faster to navigate to a particular season or episode with the old setup. For shows with say 15+ seasons it takes forever to navigate to the last season. Will it be customizable in the future?

gthrift

Go to config, Chocolate Views and under Custom Views, uncheck use Custom View for Series. 

This will fix disable the new view and for those that don't want to roll back the plugin, it will fix the 0 episodes issue so you can browse your shows.

• Like 1

Good idea but what if you want to use the custom view,I like it actually and it got the WAF approval as well.

Edited by Yogi

gthrift

Good idea but what if you want to use the custom view,I like it actually and it got the WAF approval as well.

I think you'll have to wait for EBR to fix it.

ewcrider

I like the idea.  I'm getting the zero episode bug as well.  Will there be a way to disable the use of season banners, other than deleting the files?  To me, it looks a lot cleaner as just text.  Also, i noticed the season banner is being doubled on top of the show title/logo.  This happens when list, thumb, or strip views are selected. 52b465e6b0ca2_banner_overlap.jpg

Edited by ewcrider

AdrianW

It doesn't seem to be possible to mark an entire season as watched/unwatched using this view - could that feature be added?

(by pressing Ctrl-W with the season selected).

Guys - this is an early dev release so the problems don't surprise me.  I just put it up there in case people wanted to actually play with the new view.  Don't subject your family to brand new stuff in development ;).

I thought I had the zero episodes thing handled but I guess not.  It is a tricky problem that is rooted in the fact that MBC was never designed to show you more than one level of stuff at a time.

• Like 1

I'm on the beta update level and it got pushed to me.  Was that supposed to happen?

Your plug-in update level in MBC is set to beta?

Those of you on the dev version, try .21 and see if it fixes some of those issues you were having in the new TV view.

Getting the zero episodes issue too. Navigation in this new setup was much slower too before it broke. It's much faster to navigate to a particular season or episode with the old setup. For shows with say 15+ seasons it takes forever to navigate to the last season. Will it be customizable in the future?

It is customizable right now.

But, I don't see how this is slower.  Without this view, you need to scroll through the same number of seasons in a different view to arrive at the same place.

Plus, this view will immediately place you on the next un-watched episode in one click (if you have that option set in the config).  To me, that is much faster and more useful.  But, if you don't like it, just turn it off.

ewcrider

Your plug-in update level in MBC is set to beta?

That is correct. In mbc, both system update level and plugin update level are set to beta.  It prompted me to install .21 also.  I'm not upset about it, just wondering it this was accidentally set as a beta update, or if I'm secretly on the dev releases.

Edited by ewcrider

That is correct. In mbc, both system update level and plugin update level are set to beta.  It prompted me to install .21 also.  I'm not upset about it, just wondering it this was accidentally set as a beta update, or if I'm secretly on the dev releases.

No, it is definitely in the system as a dev release.  Sounds like there may be a problem with the plug-in update level...

Well, crap.  I cannot reproduce that problem with .21 so I have no idea what it is.  Log please...?

CBers

Just installed 3.0.2.21 and the zero episodes problem is fixed.

Just noticed though, that the synopsis isn't as big in the episide play screen as it is in the episode list screen:

Episode List Screen:

Capture798.jpg

Episode Play Screen:

Capture799.jpg

This means the end of the synopsis details are missing.

Can anything be done ??

TIA.

Edited by CBers

CBers we just don't have as much room on the detail page because of all the other information being shown.  Also it is being shown in a different place without as much horizontal space.

The detail screen matches the design of the new cover flow.  This new TV screen pretty much makes it so you never have to go to the detail screen for a TV episode - or, at least, that is the goal.

• Like 1