Emby Process Freezes

ipodfreek

ipodfreek

Has anyone else had this issue?  I run Emby as it's own profile on my iMac.  It stays logged in so Emby can be used on our TV's.

After a period of time, the process seems to completely freeze, and I cannot connect to the server to watch movies.  I have to come upstairs to the iMac and force quit the Emby process in Activity Monitor.  Once restarted it works fine for (I think) a day or so, then dies again.  I'm now running version 3.0.5724.4, but it was doing this in previous versions too.

Anyone?  Thanks.  I've attached three recent log files.  Thanks again!

server-63578044800.txt

server-63578116287.txt

server-63578044796.txt

I have a similar issue. Whenever I try to remotely wake my Mac, it completely freezes. It only happens when wakeing through emby. It works for local access, but not when I'm away from home. I then habe to hard reset my mac, since it wont suspend nor display anything.

ipodfreek

My Mac is awake.  I don't have have it going to sleep.  It just seems like after a day or so the Emby process gets borked. :)

Any ideas are appreciated.

What do you mean wake through emby?

Emby Server is running, but the Mac is suspended.

When I start the Emby App on my Android Phone or Web Browser (via DynDNS) it Wakes (on LAN) the Mac but crashes it.

When I try the same with other services, it won't happen.

• 4 weeks later...
ipodfreek

I don't wanna jinx it, but so far that actually seems to have fixed it.  I'll let you know if it breaks again.  (fingers crossed)

Thanks!