Photo

Possible new implementations?

Seek Bar Seek Search Fast Forward/Rewind Frame Search Emby Server Android App New Implementations

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NANO SHELL OFFLINE  

NANO SHELL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Local time: 09:34 PM
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 17 June 2015 - 01:43 AM

*No Actual issue*

I am currently using Emby Server on web client and Emby app. I think the system is amazing and makes creating a movie library kinda fun.

One or Two things that I think might go nicely are;

- A fast forward/rewind button (maybe even a skip forward/backwards 5, 10 or 15 minutes button)

- When using the seek bar it can be a little tricky to get the seek point to the right part of the video/song. Was wondering if it might be possible to have some sort of frame search seek bar so that if need be I could move the seek point to the exact spot on the seek bar. (I have left a picture to show what I mean).

Thanks

Attached Files

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 140472 posts
  • Local time: 06:34 AM

Posted 17 June 2015 - 01:47 AM

yea i'm going to redo the slider soon. and yes, frame seek would be great, but generating those thumbnails requires a high cpu cost. just take a look at the plugin section of the forum and user comments about the roku thumbnail generator.

• NANO SHELL likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Seek Bar, Seek Search, Fast Forward/Rewind, Frame Search, Emby Server, Android App, New Implementations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users