Beta 3.2.0

7illusions

7illusions

Thanks.

I wont be able to test until tomorrow, but will let you know once it's sorted.

7illusions

New build, .268 is up

@@Vicpa, I can you see if LiveTV works, and if it  doesn't, does it do so in other platforms?

Vicpa

Hi,

No go with 268. Tried against beta and dev server.

262 and the web client work., against beta

Edited by Vicpa

MrWebsmith

give me some time and ill re-activate your user so you can hope on my server.. live tv is working again now for swmc

ill try to do it in the next couple hours so you can test directly off that 

ehh screw work ;).. i just did it.. invite pending for connect.. i gave you access to live and recordings

Edited by MrWebsmith
  • Like 1

7illusions

OK!! .269 is up.

Now we  shouldbe release ready. I hope. :)

What'sleft is to pull in thetranslations, will happen tomorrow.

Try it out and let me know.

also playback of cloud synced videos. i will be testing that myself tonight, but it would be great if you guys could jump on that. once you sync a video to the cloud (using baseline profile)...we need to make sure the app picks the cloud synced version to play - unless you also have the video synced offline in which case that is always the first option.

bennymac

I've been through the wiki's on getting sync folders and cloud setup but I have a problem..

I've added my Google drive to Emby 3.0.5557.20000 but it doesn't show up as a sync location when attempting to make a sync job.

Now here's the stupid question..Do I need Folder Sync setup along with Google Drive service to make this work. Eg. Does a folder sync folder need to point to Gdrive somewhere??

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Vicpa

No go with LiveTV 269 :mellow:  tried on beta and dev server.

7 did you get it to work using my server?

Does any one else ?

bennymac

try to figure it out. it can help us improve the instructions.

Ok, will do.

bennymac

try to figure it out. it can help us improve the instructions.

@@Luke

I got it going to the point of adding Gdrive as a sync location. Though I think the instructions could be tweaked a little, like you said. I'll post make on post on that separately if that's cool. But now I'm getting an error in the notifications area, presumably when the sync process kicks off..

Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError Invalid Value [400] Errors [ Message[invalid Value] Location[q - parameter] Reason[invalid] Domain[global] ]

Have you seen this? Any ideas?

Thanks.

**Sorry should this issue get moved to the server forum?

Edited by bennymac

bennymac

No go with LiveTV 269 :mellow:  tried on beta and dev server.

7 did you get it to work using my server?

Does any one else ?

LiveTV is working for me on the latest beta with 269.

thefirstofthe300

@@Luke

I got it going to the point of adding Gdrive as a sync location. Though I think the instructions could be tweaked a little, like you said. I'll post make on post on that separately if that's cool. But now I'm getting an error in the notifications area, presumably when the sync process kicks off..

Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError Invalid Value [400] Errors [ Message[invalid Value] Location[q - parameter] Reason[invalid] Domain[global] ]

Have you seen this? Any ideas?

Thanks.

**Sorry should this issue get moved to the server forum?

I have been using the Drive plugin and have been having this same problem. Hamstercat is looking into it last I heard.

bennymac

I have been using the Drive plugin and have been having this same problem. Hamstercat is looking into it last I heard.

Arh, cool thanks.

7illusions

@@Vicpa ca you try removing your custom profile? I  think you got ac3 as the first audiocodec option , it will try to transcode the livestream to that, which most likely won't work. (Or, change back the order of the audiocodecs :))

Vicpa

Hi,

@Vicpa ca you try removing your custom profile? I  think you got ac3 as the first audiocodec option , it will try to transcode the livestream to that, which most likely won't work. (Or, change back the order of the audiocodecs :))

Yea, I tried both variations I do a uninstall re-install. to make sure I am not messing things up in the profile. been known to happen :) .

I doesn't seem even to be getting that far. A tuner isn't being grabbed no transcode log on server, no playback error log etc.

But hey it may not be your issue. with .20000 of the server Live Tv isn't working anywhere for me. Only can check with the web, (doesn't work) an MBT (doesn't work, never did anyway).

Lot's of moving parts, new firmware from SiliconDust, server changes, ServerWMC changes. Benny said he had it working. but he is using DVB-T model, Yet another variation.

I looked in the serverwmc logs didn't see anything, It is tough to troubleshoot. Your app is the only one that has separate playback error logs.

Just a note. In the states the sd will give you an mpeg stream with ac3 audio natively. So I don't know where the stream is being captured, but it is only the video that potentially needs to be transcode. Win8 Pro with Media center can play the stream natively as the necessary codecs are installed as a by product of Media Center. As mentioned some versions of SD do the transcode natively to h264.

Anyway I will post with Krusty to see If there is something flaky with my serverwmc install.

Thanks!

Vicpa

Hi 7,

Update for you.... fell back to 3.0.5518.7,ServerWMC plugin 1.0.0.53, ServerWMC Version: 1.0.0.56, build: 1190.

Good news bad news LiveTV plays but everything is transcoding :( 

C:\Users\George\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\ffmpeg\20150110\ffmpeg.exe -fflags +genpts -i "http://192.168.1.102:5004/auto/v893" -map_metadata -1 -threads 0 -sn -codec:v:0 libx264 -pix_fmt yuv420p -preset superfast -crf 18 -maxrate 14872000 -bufsize 29744000 -vsync vfr -profile:v high -level 51 -force_key_frames expr:gte(t,n_forced*6) -vf "yadif=0:-1:0" -sc_threshold 0 -codec:a:0 aac -strict experimental -ab 128000 -af "adelay=1,aresample=async=1" -hls_time 6 -start_number 0 -hls_list_size 0 -hls_base_url "hls/4b1c85a3a9c85861ba3e4006b14679da/" -y "\\TITAN\MB-Temp\4b1c85a3a9c85861ba3e4006b14679da.m3u8"

Yikes, before It was just doing a v:copy a: copy. This is brutal, can we go back to the way it was before if we can't go to direct capture of the stream? The server is fragile transcoding

Thanks,

Sorry 3.0.5557.20000 screwed things up so badly

Vicpa

Just LiveTV, everything else seems great so far. Still testing all variations MKV's seem to be fine.

Edit Channels are fine :)

Edited by Vicpa

7illusions

Can you test .262 to see if that does copy for LiveTv. I think it's a server side thing you're seeing.

Vicpa

Will take a little time Copy is dependent on having the codecs installed and profile changes. Can go down that route. Dare I ask where the server guy is in all of this. Would be nice to know what target server platforms should be supporting this. Not your issue I know. 

Is any one else testing or could with .262?

Thanks

MrWebsmith

i just played live tv on 269 but im not at home..so i expected and recieved trascoding for the wan based playback  played well all things considered.. (dev swmc on dev mbs)