Did a quick search and didn't find anything. So I recently installed 3.0.5518.0 Beta of windows mediabrowser server and I'm finding a weird bug in the "Metadata Manager".
When I go in to change the primary image of a collection for an auto boxsets plugin created collection, the primary image always reverts back to the primary image of the first asset in the collection.
This doesn't matter if I go to the image flag, browse for the image using the "browse image" button and download from an online source, or click on the cloud button under the primary image. After I restart the server, the primary image always reverts. Art, banner and logo images don't seem to be affected. I always hit save after in the metadata tab of the collection.
Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a bug in the beta? Anyone else seeing this?
To reproduce the issue:
- Goto Metadata manager
- Click on a collection under collections
- Click the images tab
- Click the cloud button under the primary image poster
- Click download on a poster from an external source such as theMovieDb
- Click the metadata button and hit save
- Goto settings and restart the mediabrowser server or just use mediabrowser for awhile / re-log in
- Click on the collection again and watch the primary poster art revert to the primary image of the first asset in the collection
Also does mediabrowser use an external bug tracker like JIRA or something that we can do a search in? Just a noob question that I haven't really found an answer for atm. I'll post some logs shortly when I get home.
I don't have the cover art plugin installed but I do have auto box-sets plugin installed.
Edited by archangelz, 18 February 2015 - 08:25 PM.