ROKU Only shows pictures when browsing library

CoreyOR

I'm enjoying Media Browser on my Roku 3, but am experiencing one considerable annoyance. When browsing through my media library, all I can see to identify media is a picture. It would be much easier if there were textual information (artist or album in the music folder, for example) were displayed. I'm hoping there's just a simple fix, but if there is I am missing it. As it is if I don't recognize the picture I have to click on it just to figure out what it is.

Try the beta channel because it's made some changes in that regard. should make it to the public channel soon.

• 2 weeks later...

+1. I was also after this feature. The beta has folder names, unfortunately it seems to revert to old behavior after you exit a folder, or sometimes just crashes.

Is it a limitation of the Roku that there is only a single row of folders? Or is that something I should make a feature request?

post-6332-0-71173500-1416785019_thumb.jpg

+1. I was also after this feature. The beta has folder names, unfortunately it seems to revert to old behavior after you exit a folder, or sometimes just crashes.

Is it a limitation of the Roku that there is only a single row of folders? Or is that something I should make a feature request?

if you're getting an error, see the first post of the beta thread. install the zip, get the error message from the device. click the github link in the thread for instructions.