Any Recommendations for Emby Plugins to Enhance Media Experience?

tysonzach

tysonzach

Hello there,

As I've been using Emby for a while now, and I'm thoroughly enjoying its features for managing and streaming my media collection. However, I'm eager to explore further and enhance my experience with some plugins. I've heard there's a wide range available, but I'm not sure where to start.

Could anyone recommend some must-have plugins that could take my Emby experience to the next level?

I'm particularly interested in plugins that offer additional functionalities such as improved metadata management, subtitle support, or maybe even some fun extras like themed skins or advanced playback options.

https://www.reddit.com/r/emby/comments/178hktb/how_to_plugins_work_with_emby_which_ones_do_you/info

Additionally, if you have any personal favorites or hidden gems that you think deserve more recognition, I'd love to hear about them.

Any tips on how to best utilize these plugins would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thankyou in advance.

• Like 1

Hi, the Cover Art plugin for adding indicators is very popular.

• Like 1

arrbee99

Get some css and enjoy backdrop heaven - you know it makes sense....

• 5 weeks later...
stevediaz

Check out must-haves like Emby Theater for seamless browsing, Subtitle Management for automatic downloads, and Themed Skins for personalized aesthetics.