"No compatible streams found" on Emby LG TV

KahanBhalani

KahanBhalani

I am using the Emby Server app on my Android phone and connecting to it using the Emby app on my LG TV.

However when I try to play the content, I get the "No compatible streams found error".

Also, in DLNA when I try to play the video it shows the error "Your device is disconnected".

embyserver.txt

KahanBhalani

It's working with the beta version 4.8.0.67. But the thumbnails are not loading in the Home page.

8 hours ago, KahanBhalani said:

It's working with the beta version 4.8.0.67. But the thumbnails are not loading in the Home page.

Hi, what thumbnails?

KahanBhalani
11 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, what thumbnails?

The movie posters on the homepage. They are showing a broken image icon. But when I open the movie everything is loading fine like the movie poster background and all related metadata.

Also, there seems to be a problem with loading the embedded subtitles on the Emby app on my LG tv. The subtitles are getting recognized but not displayed.

The movie posters on the homepage. They are showing a broken image icon. But when I open the movie everything is loading fine like the movie poster background and all related metadata.

Can you show a screenshot example? Also try refreshing the metadata on these in the server web app and see if that helps. Thanks !

Also, there seems to be a problem with loading the embedded subtitles on the Emby app on my LG tv. The subtitles are getting recognized but not displayed.

Hi, can we please look at an example of this?

Thanks !