Top Picks support thread

chef

ntls2000

hi, i'm testing top picks with kodi (E4K)

All is ok , but trailers is not playing in kodi. I must add trailer manually in movies in config/data/top-picks/

A solution for this problems ?

chef
55 minutes ago, ntls2000 said:

hi, i'm testing top picks with kodi (E4K)

All is ok , but trailers is not playing in kodi. I must add trailer manually in movies in config/data/top-picks/

A solution for this problems ?

I'm not sure. But I can look into it. 

BefaceComputing

Hello, 

When adding a Movie or TV Show to the manual Top picks it breaks the thumbnail image which is displayed in the continue watching section.  

The web browser developer console states "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found).", going to the URL requested displays a blank web page with the following text "The file '/cache/images/enhanced-images/8/8bf87df86099eb110ae364397c97bc6c.png' could not be found.".

Navigating to "/var/lib/emby/cache/images/enhanced-images/8/" on the computer hosting the server verifies that the file is not present. Changing the image via the edit images GUI does not fix this. 

The Top Picks library (Created by the plugin) loads the thumbnail correctly and the image is loaded from the following URL (serverip and port) /emby/Items/8130/Images/Thumb?tag=00705a9ca08fc4be3d9d1ebee3c6ea55&quality=90

The TV Shows library is requesting the broken (missing thumbnail) from (serverip and port) /emby/Items/7310/Images/Thumb?tag=8bf87df86099eb110ae364397c97bc6c&quality=90&maxWidth=350

Server version: 4.8.5.0 

Top Picks version: 1.0.0.60

Log file attached.

Top Picks configuration: 

[Home screen:]

Enable for all users: Checked

Enable first in library order: Checked

[Image Rendering:]

Prefer custom thumb images: Unchecked

Render top pick tag on library item primary images: Checked

[User Engagement:]

Enable Engagement Ratings for Top Picks: Unchecked

[Advanced:]
Multi-Version Movies: Checked

[Manual Top Pick:]

I have manually made a list of 6 items which is a mix of Movies and TV Shows

File structure.png

top picks server log

future man with dev.png

Edited by BefaceComputing
Change broken edit image dialog screenshot to include dev console

20 hours ago, BefaceComputing said:

Hello, 

When adding a Movie or TV Show to the manual Top picks it breaks the thumbnail image which is displayed in the continue watching section.  

The web browser developer console states "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found).", going to the URL requested displays a blank web page with the following text "The file '/cache/images/enhanced-images/8/8bf87df86099eb110ae364397c97bc6c.png' could not be found.".

Navigating to "/var/lib/emby/cache/images/enhanced-images/8/" on the computer hosting the server verifies that the file is not present. Changing the image via the edit images GUI does not fix this. 

The Top Picks library (Created by the plugin) loads the thumbnail correctly and the image is loaded from the following URL (serverip and port) /emby/Items/8130/Images/Thumb?tag=00705a9ca08fc4be3d9d1ebee3c6ea55&quality=90

The TV Shows library is requesting the broken (missing thumbnail) from (serverip and port) /emby/Items/7310/Images/Thumb?tag=8bf87df86099eb110ae364397c97bc6c&quality=90&maxWidth=350

Server version: 4.8.5.0 

Top Picks version: 1.0.0.60

Log file attached.

Top Picks configuration: 

[Home screen:]

Enable for all users: Checked

Enable first in library order: Checked

[Image Rendering:]

Prefer custom thumb images: Unchecked

Render top pick tag on library item primary images: Checked

[User Engagement:]

Enable Engagement Ratings for Top Picks: Unchecked

[Advanced:]
Multi-Version Movies: Checked

[Manual Top Pick:]

I have manually made a list of 6 items which is a mix of Movies and TV Shows

File structure.png

top picks server log 172.81 kB · 1 download

future man with dev.png

Could you run the scheduled task again and see if that fixes it. 

BefaceComputing
3 hours ago, chef said:

Could you run the scheduled task again and see if that fixes it. 

Still the same unfortunately. The items the plugin has created in the top picks library have the thumbnails and the original items (browsing to the top pick items via the library that they are stored in) still has broken thumbnails.