ADM - Adult Metadata for Adult Movies - *Updated 11 Dec 2023*

mickle026

mickle026

Update 11 DEC 2023 - plugin dll file and explanation of changes at the bottom of first post

Currently this is just for testing, please post your findings

Please blur any pictures you might post and censor your words in the interest of keeping to the forum rules and restricting content to minors.

This is an Adult movie Metadata provider.  (It does not provide scenes information, only full released commercial movies!)

It fetches movie covers and data if available,
it adds actor cards (placeholders), It now provides many images also some might be provided by tmdb.

Use the personal access key 1234 is the settings page.

I would like to know of any errors so I can try to iron them out.

There are currently over 544,000  movies (with covers) in the database - many now with people images!. (currently about 15,000 people images- many cross referenced to alias names too)

Removed old builds

21 May 2023 - Fix Errors of last build
* not contacting server fixed (Should now contact the LIVE server)
* building collections - should be fixed! (Plugin reports that it does, but not tested thoroughly)
* download actor/cast images if available on server (not text metadata for actors)
* Fixed Extended Providers (need Adult Provider Id Plugin for this - not yet publlished)
- it adds many links to the bottom of your page that can be clicked to go to other sites, and adds metadata edit boxes for these values.
- ADM metadata will also supply some of these values
like this:

Screenshot2023-05-21at01-44-55MIKE-PC.png.67476fd87543cdde3a324f681f3733e6.png

Screenshot2023-05-21at02-11-15MIKE-PC.png.93902475fe06982ea098fb3c08693c8f.png

Updated database - approx 20,000 new additions

22 May 2023 Update

22May2023 Update adds downloading person images as a toggle in options. 

Also adds framework for movie requests if you send a javlibrary link, please use the /en/ link

Screenshot2023-05-22at23-41-29MIKE-PC.png.7e87363c5460ce86e393a87955833a20.png

Screenshot2023-05-22at23-41-42MIKE-PC.png.8a39b6910a163a0caa1019c6d9928b99.png

Identify fixed

Screenshot2023-05-22at23-50-17MIKE-PC.thumb.png.316db7bbfec8e8af929c8fe89afab85d.png

Update 23 May 2023

Collections work properly and do infact build Properly!

javgg has been changed to javlibrary, the request server is up and running!

Everything will work now :)

Update 24 May 2023

A few simple but important changes. 

ADM now takes live online database updates so that within seconds of the database online updating the information is available to the plugin.

Small fix to image provider.

Please let me know of any issues

Update 25 May 2023

Changed DB Update logging to only show when there is an actual update rather than everytime it checks.

A few minor string operations to help make sure there are fewer errors incase of receiving bad data from the DB (Mainly JAV Genres) - the DB is in process of repairing these aswell.

Update 28 May 2023

Different search / identify algorithm and detect for library scan.  I think its more accurate and faster.
However might be a little less lenient of titles that are less exact match of the originals names.

Try it, and see

Update 17 July 2023

This is a new plugin based upon the old one - a lot of code was re-written.  We are now on Version 2.  To use this one please remove the old version, and install this one.

This version should be a lot faster! - Typically 3-4 seconds per movie with logging turned on, even faster when logging is off!

They both have different plugin ids, so they will both be valid and visible together however there might be a little crossover in the code so Id recommend removing/backing up the earlier version.

admv2.thumb.jpg.0fa0f4ecc24638b9b173814f936e480e.jpg

Occasionaly Identify instantly returns nothing.  I have not figured out why yet, but do it again and it works.

This version contain the FIX to Identify Image fetching that was faulty in the earlier version.

Logging slows it down (Disk access writes!), ONLY log when trying to find out if something is wrong!

Update 19 July 2023

This is quite a big update to be fair!

1. All searches (except person at the moment) now display Thumbnails (if they can - server now has most images as thumbnails too) in the web dialogs rather than the original full size images this greatly improves rendering speed of the results pages & lowers memory overhead.

2 ADMv2 now has its own Person fetcher, when you click the image placeholder.  If my server has the metadata for the person, it will update - even with imdb/tmdb id's if it has them!. - This is a new addition!

3. ADMv2's new person fetcher has a working identify/image search too!

4. Prep work is in place for when I add backdrops to the server.  However there is now an option to grab the full dvd (full landscape front & back) covers as backdrops if you wish.  If enabled these will show in backdrop searches.  (As of today there are no actual backdrops on the server but they will work the instant I add some).  On the server the ones currently available are fullcovers mostly for the tens of thousands of JAV titles.

5. Partial Prep work is now there for Extended Cast information, this will be another way to get more Provider id's and better Cast records - which in turn enable the correct information to be fetched by Tmdb or TvMaze.  Its not working yet, but the ground work is almsot complete so thats why you can see it.  This will get know actor names when aliases have been used on dvd releases and use them instead.  This can also be achieved with ADMv2's Person metadata refresh, but when this part is ready it will add it at initial import of the movie!

6. Logging has been improved and split accross files of each timestamped activity.  Leave dissabled for speed.  Use when you want to find out whats not working and why.

7.  Server content has just had a massive update to approximately 280,000 movies! inluding lots of JAV.

admv2.jpg.8cf00e0561e3880ccfe06f510b603a58.jpg

image.png

6 Aug 2023

Seems something can throw an error in identify. - found the returning nothing error, dont know what causes it yet, but it now recovers & continues.

06.Aug.2023  -  08.51.10 Checking item: Best of Mac Daddy (2000)
06.Aug.2023  -  08.51.10 Failure in ADM Movie Search Verify Item!
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ADMv2.ADMMetadataProvider.GetSearchResults(MovieInfo searchInfo, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

The error was stopping identify in its tracks, and returning 0 results.

06.Aug.2023  -  09.23.46 Failure in ADM Movie Search Verify Item 83!
Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: Cannot perform runtime binding on a null reference
   at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object )
   at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute1[T0,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0)
   at ADMv2.ADMMetadataProvider.GetSearchResults(MovieInfo searchInfo, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

I have not 100% identified the error yet, but have added a recovery error trap to ADM so it recovers and continues and displays the rest of the results.
I have aslo fixed the Identify logging so you can see what its doing and what seach (found) item throws the error.
I have also added a log option to show where the data is missing from the server - log XML Errors

8 Aug 2023

Identified another issue with identify failing,  MovieList file lock causing Identify to abruptly fail resulting in 0 results when media adding/metadata scanning at the same time uses the same file.

* Added a wait until file lock release to the MovieList (Up to 5 Second delay), should be less than 1 sec for any of the ADM processes.
This will also work in scanning metadata and adding items to the library, so *should* prevent anything failing to use the MovieList for lookups.

Pleae note: that the speed of the search depends of the words you use, if you use something common such as "girlfriend" then you will get 1000's of results and the dialog may take a few minutes to respond.  If you use something a bit more precise it may take only a second or two and return only a few results.

27 Aug 2023

Fix for Person Image Identify - Shows thumbs in image search and retieves Images on select.
Added Natural Sort Order to Movie Identify

2 Sept 2023

Fix for Catastrophic Failure in Movie Identify
Fix for Invalid Key - failure to fetch data
Online Database has moved to faster storage

17 Sept 2023

* Fixed Docker / Truenas download to cache failing
* Added backup method for above incase it still fails.

*Known Issue, logs stop writing at 5121kb..  The plugin still works, just the logs stop.  This is a log rotation point in ADM, I am aware of it and working on fixing the issue.

21 Sept 2023

* Fixed Log FIle Rotating (Im not sure if library scanning stopped ADM at the log rotation point, but its fixed now anyway)
* Better Update Handling for db additions on live server

22 Sept 2023

* Finally found the error in Identify when it finds many results but fails to display them - THIS IS NOW FIXED!!
This was not easy to find but it turns out that it was an easy fix once I found it.  The error appeared to be random, but actually it wasn't.
It was an error parsing data from the server on a record, so returning an item with null (nothing) to emby, cancelled the whole list of items..

16 Oct 2023

* A few bug fixes
* Ability to add actor aliases as tags

Screenshot2023-10-19at15-33-03MIKE-PC.png.f7bff870c69f79f3b9a0d29024442e6b.png

Screenshot2023-10-19at15-35-08MIKE-PC.png.44ac76b915e923355226a920de2f25af.png

Any other Actor/Actress Tagged with these will show when you click the tag (note tags display has changed in the latest betas)

Screenshot2023-10-19at15-35-34MIKE-PC.png.6b0f59be8e60e79ebe66fe321dcc26a2.png

17 Oct 2023

* Fix Thumbnails in web preview dialogs for Person Images and searches
* Fix Person image failure when server image path contained Japanese characters
* Fix Issue with Provider Id's being sent in person Image lookup

6 Nov2023

* Fix invalid json array in people search, a few other various fixes here.  Identify seems to work even better now.

Screenshot2023-11-06at22-35-41MIKE-PC.png.cc2d73610d8a2347a0f7e33773676398.png

Screenshot2023-11-06at22-36-07MIKE-PC.thumb.png.93f176463adea3843a0315ff5d9d6d9b.png

* Background changes to server people db

* More support for extended provider keys , Unless you have installed the provider id extender plugin (another beta unfinished plugin) and have some enabled this wont make a differnce to you (What this does is provide more weblinks like twitter, instagram, onlyfans etc  and allows more ids to be stored for a unique person record id, rather than one that gets misread/crossover with another person of the same name)
There are no instructions within the plugin, but you can try reading the original thread.

likeso.jpg.5496efcd84abc80c2752e42e8847c6a9.jpg

Getting nearer to an actual fully working version :)

18 Nov 2023

* Double Date error in Movie Identify Feature resolved - it was preventing metadata assigning correctly
* Double Date error in Movie Get Images via Identify resolved - it was preventing Poster Image assigning correctly

11 Dec 2023

* Directors / Writers should be fully working now.  Note there aren't that many writers known (wheres the script anyway for this stuff??) , but lots more directors.

ADMv2 (11 Dec 2023).zip

Edited by mickle026
updated plugin
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• 7 months later...
mickle026

* Updated 14 April 2023 

-  Not a lot to report, Fixed the Genres appearing as Collections, now they are Genres
Collections will build if the database has them assigned, some are, some are not. Actually found a bug and they wont build yet! (20 may 2023) - should be fixed now 21 May 2023 - Update in first post

To flush your database from the previous error it is required to refresh and replace metadata, do not replace images!

* Be warned though that this will replace custom metadata!

ALSO: If you have NFO or XML saved with the media you may need to either

* Turn off NFO / XML reader in the library settings / Leave save metadata on if you have it enabled. (preferred method)
* Delete the NFO or XML files so the regenerate

To prevent the collections (genres) re-appearing

If you have custom metadata on some items, its better that you use multiselect method and refresh mulitples at a time

I have left the older version here as some people might prefer it the way it was

Edited by mickle026

• 1 month later...
mickle026
2 hours ago, TeijiIshida said:

Does this adds metadata for JAV? If not, can you add it (maybe from javlibrary.com)?

My backend server has just had a massive update, which has exposed several errors in the ADM plugin.
Lots of movies with limited data (many 1,000's have more data)

(This actual plugin was developed whilst I was learning c# code so its got areas for improvement)

currently there is an error with:

1.  collections (I know what this error is and can fix easily)
2.  html strings such as &amp; or <i> in the data
3.  Identify feature not working properly and failing to display results
4.  Actors names, some still need fixing in DB as there is spurious data like genres in a few titles.
5.  A few movies have Bad Studio Names in the DB (not so severe a problem - probably less than 50 in 160,000 db entries)

I will be re-writing it in the coming weeks. 

I have on my roadmap for this plugin to add JAV films, so I will definately look at your suggestion, and see how easy it would be to impliment.  ALL Adult movies that are not in it, whatever they may be will be added eventually.
Also on the road map is to get actor images, which I already have working in ADM (a version not yet posted), although my Actor Images database is not huge yet, but I am going to re-write the plugin from the start anyway.

The plugin does NOT scrape any websites, but gets from my own api server.  I have a large JAV database already that is not in the ADM Database, I will be adding that too eventually.

😉

Edited by mickle026

mickle026

Posted an update

*Update*
Identify appears to be working, must have been the server contact issue.

Edited by mickle026

mickle026

23 May 2023

Fixed the error that was stopping collections from building, now they work!

Screenshot2023-05-24at00-35-49MIKE-PC.png.333783b89a538d218354ca98b370b14c.png

• Thanks 1

mickle026

Update 24 May 2023

Now syncs live with online Database so any changes to the online DB are immediately available

See notes in first post

I am hoping that will be the last needed update for a while!

as alaways report any errors - thanks

Edited by mickle026

mickle026

Fixed DB update logging to only log updates rather than everytime it contacts the DB server to check.

mickle026
On 20/05/2023 at 19:06, TeijiIshida said:

Does this adds metadata for JAV? If not, can you add it (maybe from javlibrary.com)?

Lots of Jav added to the DB Server

New version with different search algorithm, I think its much faster and more accurate at getting the right title.
Note all types of get title from emby use this search to identify the title on the server in this plugin including library scan.

Old version had problem with "moviename 4" and "moviename 40" sometimes moviename 40 would be identified for moviename 4 & vice versa

Test it, let me know :)

Edited by mickle026

• 1 month later...
mickle026

New Plugin Version Posted - completely replaces the old one - see post 1 update

mickle026

A rather big update posted.

Adds People seach capability with autoimatic updating of placeholders when clicked (if available) - see first post (info and plugin at bottom)

• 2 weeks later...
K1ng_Lear

Hi, 

fist thanks for your hard work. I hope you can help me. I can't get this plugin to run. It's not regocnizing any of the files. When I try to identify it by myself it's shown for my adult library.

mickle026

I'm currently away until next week - I'm not in my country.

So I cannot check anything until then.

However if identify is working (I am not even able to check that either until next week, I have no remote access) then it must be down to how your media is named

Ideally it should be named 

Title (year)

Another thought was make sure adm is enabled as both metadata an image fetcher

I will be more helpful next week, emby decides the names on scan.  Then those names are used by the plugin.

Edited by mickle026

K1ng_Lear

First thx for your answer. Oh, I see that I made a misspelling. It didn’t work in the manual identification either. Sorry for the confusion. 

speedracerx0509
On 7/17/2023 at 1:03 PM, mickle026 said:

New Plugin Version Posted - completely replaces the old one - see post 1 update

Where is the new plug in posted?  Thanks!  

Edit: Found it.  :)

Edited by speedracerx0509

mickle026
On 29/07/2023 at 20:04, K1ng_Lear said:

First thx for your answer. Oh, I see that I made a misspelling. It didn’t work in the manual identification either. Sorry for the confusion. 

ADM Appears to be working just fine, did you resolve your issue?

K1ng_Lear
On 8/3/2023 at 10:10 PM, mickle026 said:

ADM Appears to be working just fine, did you resolve your issue?

Yeah, it seems that ADM identify something. Not correct, but it does something.

• Thanks 1

mickle026
2 hours ago, K1ng_Lear said:

Yeah, it seems that ADM identify something. Not correct, but it does something.

OK, checked this this morning.  Seems something can throw an error in identify.

06.Aug.2023  -  08.51.10 Checking item: Best of Mac Daddy (2000)
06.Aug.2023  -  08.51.10 Failure in ADM Movie Search Verify Item!
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

The error was stopping identify in its tracks, and returning 0 results.

06.Aug.2023  -  09.23.46 Failure in ADM Movie Search Verify Item 83!
Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: Cannot perform runtime binding on a null reference
   at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object )
   at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute1[T0,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0)

I have not 100% identified the error yet, but have added a recovery error trap to ADM so it recovers and continues and displays the rest of the results.
I have aslo fixed the Identify logging so you can see what its doing and what seach (found) item throws the error.
I have also added a log option to show where the data is missing from the server - log XML Errors

mickle026

8 Aug 2023

Identified another issue with identify failing,  MovieList file lock causing Identify to abruptly fail resulting in 0 results when media adding/metadata scanning at the same time uses the same file.

* Added a wait until file lock release to the MovieList (Up to 5 Second delay), should be less than 1 sec for any of the ADM processes.
This will also work in scanning metadata and adding items to the library, so *should* prevent anything failing to use the MovieList for lookups.

See post 1

mickle026
9 hours ago, pataties said:

I have found a link to a movie that is not in your database and am trying to add it via your send request section but it keeps telling me this is not in the accepted list:v

http://www.data18.com/scenes/1304534-vr-sorority-hookup-sweat-it-out

Not sure what I'm doing wrong?

You are not doing anything wrong.  Its is because that item is not actually a dvd movie release.  Its a series of scenes.  Therefore it doesn't have a dvd poster cover and therefore wont be in the ADM database.

On 23/08/2022 at 14:19, mickle026 said:

This is an Adult movie Metadata provider.  (It does not provide scenes information, only full released commercial movies!)

• 2 weeks later...
mickle026

Updated Plugin - see first post

27 Aug 2023

1.  Fix for Person Image Identify - Shows thumbs in image search and retieves Images on select.

2.  Added Natual Sort order to Movie Identify so they are listed 1,2,3,4,20,21 & not 1,2,20,21,3,4 (screenshot2)

FYI

Currently My Person db search may return duplicates, if IMDB & TMDB id's Exist or the Actor/Actress has Name Aliases that are cross referenced. ( For image purposes they are all the same. )

And yes the DB does do Name aliases indexing! - so even if the actor has a different name then identify should still be able to pull the image.  That being said, it can become problematic if that name is simply a first name only as many diffrent entries will probably exist for it!

see screenshot

Screenshot2023-08-27at08-03-20MIKE-PC.thumb.png.19bd03f4c86b82da507e645a7e82a00b.png

screenshot2

Screenshot2023-08-27at12-52-16MIKE-PC.thumb.png.b7b17b8196937f2a590ce58a93c6e270.png

Edited by mickle026