MB Won't Download Posters, Instead Uses Screenshot

strager

inkubux

That is the last official release which does contain this problem.  I believe you would need build 5393+.

Thanks I got it to work :) the latest zip is 3.0.5392.40201

inkubux

Zip?  Are you on a linux platform?

Yes I'm using it on an old Atom server that runs ubuntu. I could install the deb package, but I like being able to compile the last version

WhiteGuyTranslating

I had a very similar issue and thought I might share in case it helps anyone. I recently migrated my data over to another raid card. MBS did not like this so I had to point to the paths all over again. I noticed that I could not use the network path option until I shared the folders (in this case I simply/lazily use the root drive). I selected READ only in the permissions. This worked and now I can use MediaBrowser as before. However, I was unable to download any new metadata whatsoever. I came to this forum to see if it was a MB issue - sorry, but it's easier for me to blame ebr and luke than it is to fix it myself!

Since I had the most recent updates, I knew it was on my end, again, so I tried enabling full control over the drive. That was my answer. I am sure I'll need to find a better solution (maybe not share the root and only the folders, which means redoing the paths?) but if maybe someone out there who is experiencing this issue just did a major install, check the permissions as it seems in my case, this was the obvious answer.