Ability to crop artist image to desired aspect ratio during upload.

SheepYY039

SheepYY039

Hi, I was hoping to upload artist images but the images seem to be squished if the aspect ratio of it is not 1:1. Additionally, I have tried to drag and drop my images into the drag and drop area but it doesn't seem to upload my image, instead, it either brings me to the website of the image or it just shows it full screen. I have tired to upload from chrome and firefox, and to the web interface and the mac application, but none of them are working. Did I do anything wrong?

HI, I just tested the drag and drop and it worked fine from here. What browser and browser version?

But yes a crop during upload is not a bad idea. Thanks for the feedback.

• Thanks 1

SheepYY039

Firefox: 102.0.1 on a mac machine, but drag and drop from browser window to browser window. If drag and drop is working, maybe i'll try to see if it's the problem with my browser instead.

Also, it would be great if I can directly upload through URL instead of file. I understand that this can be done directly through File Explorer in Windows, but I don't think all Linux file managers, as well as the Mac Finder application, has this function, so the only way for us is to download the file and upload it. Thanks!

Edited by SheepYY039
  • Thanks 1