Import VOD M3U in Emby

Jacmog

Hello everyone, 

I am new to Emby. I bought an Emby premiere couple of days ago as I would like to use IPTV with my Emby server. I successfully set up the live tv (even though I am still struggling with setting up the EPG for Italian channels - any suggestions?) and it is all working fine. My IPTV provider has also a VOD M3U. I looked here at the forum and I found a way to manage to convert M3U to STRM. The strm has all the folders listed correctly right but no files/content of my VOD. I did some testing adding the file folder system to my emby library but it is just a matryoshka of empty folders (correctly named though). Can anyone help me? 

Hello, 

thanks for your prompt reply. I am a bit lost here, I believe. I did a create a text file and renamed as suggested. I imported a folder with the strm file within the library but it says playback error. Is there any other way then generate them? I do have the main VOD m3u and not one for each file...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
sundevil67

That site used to be where I went, but haven't been able to find one like it. I'd really like to refresh my movie list but I can't seem to figure out how to make this "simple" script work. Anyone able to provide a pointer or two, I'd love to hear some... I have some familiarity with PHP, but I'm lost as far as where to point to the m3u file.