Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'various'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 1 result

  1. karldonteljames

    Music Library, Strange Artist Behaviour

    I've just re-organised my music library from this structure: -Music --%Artist% - Album name ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% --%Artist% - Album name2 ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% To this structure: Music --artist1 ----album1 ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ----album2 ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% --artist2 ----album1 ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% --Various artists ----album ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ----album2 ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% ------%discnumber%%tracknumber% - %atrist% - %title% etc. in the process i've also renamed, and retagged the mp3's and made sure they are all consistent, however emby seems to be having an issue with some of the artists, lets start with various artists for example, I'f i remove the id3tag albumartist, then emby shows the album as being made by a random artist with a song on that album. If the album artist tag is set to "Various Artists" emby shows it as various, and i end up with two artists, "various", and "various artists" All id3tags are present and correct, with, as far as i can see, nothing giving this information. The artist "various" has been removed from the metadata folder, and all metadata is stored with the files. I've also cleaned the database using this guide. I've attached a few screenshots to try and explain the issue a little better.
×
×
  • Create New...