Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'New Interface'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 1 result

  1. Version: 3.0.5271.29451 Think this might be my first post - so thank you to all of the developers and testers for such an excellent platform. It has served us well for many years already and keeps getting better! Since the last update I have been experiencing a range of new, unexplained, behaviour with both the client and server (x64 Windows 8.1) counterparts. (This is the client / Classic Forum so will skim over the server first - ) The server functions fine once installed, but I had serious difficulty with the latest installer. It refused to complete the installation sitting at ~95% for a few minutes then appearing to be installed. However, the service would not start. I also starting to receive virus warnings from Symantec, which I have read elsewhere. Ignoring this threat, "uninstalling" and then manually deleting all traces of Media Browser I was then able to install (fresh). It may simply be the Symantec detection that was causing all issues. Classic - we have started to experience a number of different issues since the 3.0.5271.29451 (and/or since new interface if I missed any updates), as below: Remote Freezing - having played a video, upon trying to navigate the menu it appeared that Media Browser had crashed. This occurred multiple times. One time using Task Manager I noticed that MB was actually responding to the mouse (accidentally running the mouse across the screen). These freezes continue - any remote control input seems to be ignored. Can be resolved by exiting Media Browser Classic and relaunching it (though, this is difficult with a remote!) - so it isn't a crash within 8MC itself. ('Standard' MCE remote, USB RF - EMPREX Brand). I have now disabled the new interface (due to issues below) - so will confirm if this remote locking appears to be restricted to the new interface or across Media Browser completely. Other "Freezes" - again, since update media browser has started to freeze for a number of seconds before starting to respond again. Cannot reproduce reliably - ad-hoc occurrence. Normal function does return, freezes for different periods of time. New Interface - No Seek / Preview / Time Left incorrect - on the new interface the time left (I presume - right hand side) never matches the length of the video I have launched. At first I assumed it may be for the current chapter - however, when watching a children's programme with my daughter, noticed it reported a longer length than the video could be - so guess this is not related to chapters. Also unable to seek reliably - sometimes it does respond to advance/seek on the remote, but then no changes occur. A few times (mouse/keyboard/remote) it seems to only respond to presses after quite a long delay (3-20 seconds). The seek bar also does not respond. Although we like the look of the new interface, due to the above - and also, importantly some built-in MCE functionality e.g. zoom, reported elsewhere - we are not able to adopt it due to the above issues. Hopefully the above may be helpful - will try to report back any updates to above. Thanks again!
×
×
  • Create New...