Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'DotNET'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 2 results

  1. I was running emby-server-deb_4.0.2.0_amd64.deb on Ubuntu 18.04.2. I noticed that the server was down. I discovered over 37,000 log files on my machine. All of the embyserver logs were zero bytes in length. There were thousands of "unhandled" log files all of the same length. The ones I checked all had the same info in them. I apt purged 4.0.2.0 and installed emby-server-deb_4.1.1.0_amd64.deb I discovered a "System.NullReferenceException:" that was occuring which I think is coming from Mono. Also, the embyserver log file are still zero bytes in length, but there are not 1000s of them being generated anymore. Here is a link to detailed information of my investigation. http://cdn.kolomona.com/emby/problem01 Any help to get myserver up and running would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  2. Tuxedo

    Emby Server running under .NET Core

    Mirroring the linux thread on this topic here. There's no Emby.Server.dll to invoke with dotnet in the OSX Emby installation. The closest analog I could figure was this: dotnet /Applications/Emby.Server.Mac.app/Contents/MonoBundle/Emby.Server.Mac.exe dotnet refreshes cashes the first time it's run, which it wasn't doing against any of the various DLL files I tried using at first, so I think that command is sound. However, it produces this error: A fatal error was encountered. The library 'libhostpolicy.dylib' required to execute the application was not found in '/Applications/Emby.Server.Mac.app/Contents/MonoBundle'. This is in an environment where launchd has no problem invoking emby as as service with /Applications/Emby.Server.Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/Emby.Server.Mac
×
×
  • Create New...