un8y - a WMC theme with a Windows 8 twist (and a template to create your own WMC theme)

keef

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has successfully used media centre themer on the MCE Hack for windows 10. Tried installing as I did in win 8 but cant get it to stick.

Thanks

Nick

What version of Themer are you using?  Make sure you use v1.51.

I've not done much with W10, but I've just installed the MCE hack on W10 build 11102, then MCT v1.51 and finally un8y.  It all seems to work, but I guess time will tell whether it "sticks"...

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has successfully used media centre themer on the MCE Hack for windows 10. Tried installing as I did in win 8 but cant get it to stick.

Thanks

Nick

have you tried using patchou? that works for definite... although w10 update wiped WMC entirely for me when the new build came thru. been ok since.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I know I'm pretty late to this, but curious if there is an active link to the un8y theme files still around? The original link is no longer active.

Thanks!

Hello,

I know I'm pretty late to this, but curious if there is an active link to the un8y theme files still around? The original link is no longer active.

Thanks!

Thanks for your interest in this.

Try the download link in the top post again - it should work now.

Thanks for your interest in this.

Try the download link in the top post again - it should work now.

Awesome!

Thanks so much. It's there now.

Thanks again!