Vantage Point - Big Screen Experience Intros

Cheesegeezer

Cheesegeezer

Ignore that last one.... i thought it was the GUID thing but it was all down to me in the end.  LOL

Cheesegeezer

FYI everyone.   In the final stages of testing, here is a sneak preview of the next version

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have an issue when trying to do multiple trailers for movies and the trailers I use come from hdtrailers.com or digital home theater. Normal intros that last few seconds work, full trailers dont. I want to playback good quality trailers of my own rather than watch yt. Is there a way around it?

• 4 months later...
mike3821

Just got this installed. Pretty sweet.

However, I noticed it doesn't work for ALL unplayed movies. Why is this?

Cheesegeezer
2 hours ago, mike3821 said:

Just got this installed. Pretty sweet.

However, I noticed it doesn't work for ALL unplayed movies. Why is this?

Thanks, can you give an example, and what your setup is in the config please.  There isn’t much info there for me to make any assumptions. 

cheers fella

mike3821
14 hours ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Thanks, can you give an example, and what your setup is in the config please.  There isn’t much info there for me to make any assumptions. 

cheers fella

I got it working. Not sure what happened.

• Thanks 1

WhiteBoy1280

It defaults to only working on movies that are over 100 minutes long.   So if it is a cartoon movie that runs 98 minutes it won't show you the previews.   You can change these settings also.  And if you have someone like your kids that don't want to watch the previews you can make it so in there account that it is disabled.  Use the settings tab while in there profile to do this.  

• Thanks 1

Cheesegeezer
12 minutes ago, WhiteBoy1280 said:

It defaults to only working on movies that are over 100 minutes long.   So if it is a cartoon movie that runs 98 minutes it won't show you the previews.   You can change these settings also.  And if you have someone like your kids that don't want to watch the previews you can make it so in there account that it is disabled.  Use the settings tab while in there profile to do this.  

Impressive sir!!  1st post first Thanks too... you're onto a winner lol

it actually defaults to 80mins for movies and 45mins for TV Shows.

Welcome to the community :D